testtest

What other outdoor activities do you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mtn biking is my go to whenever I'm free but I will throw the kayaks in the truck and hit the river on occasion also. For winter, skiing is an obvious blast with snowshoeing being something more relaxed. Being in the woods is my sanctuary either with company or just me and nature.

I like camping and fishing. All types of hunting. And the work thing as I do concrete work mostly outside. When my son was young loved to coach baseball and I was a Scout Master miss taking the scout camping and on some camping trip we got to do some paintball.

I like camping and fishing. All types of hunting. And the work thing as I do concrete work mostly outside. When my son was young loved to coach baseball and I was a Scout Master miss taking the scout camping and on some camping trip we got to do some paintball.
I'm a huge fan of paintball myself but unfortunately most of the big paintball fields near me have sold to real estate developers.

Mine is kayak fishing...on calm freshwater lakes close by. I had enough rough water while in the Navy. The paddling part is the priority part of the activity, for the exercise and being outside. If I happen to catch something, well that's a bonus. When I'm up to messing with them, I sometimes take the GoPros along to film my epic non-catching outings. :)

Last edited:
Hunting (elk & deer)
Backcountry hiking, camping & backpacking,
Fishing,
Road cycling,
Sea Kayaking,
Mtn climbing,
mid-long range Rifle shooting (various types)
3-gun shooting,
Practical pistol shooting,
Physical fitness activities,
Archery (traditional),
Bird/Animal watching,
Home chores.

Lol....ok, I bet it’s the other way....you actually like doing the first four......😂
Oh, my..... we do have a bit of a unfriendly attitude there don't we!! :ROFLMAO:
Guess that's why the Annihilator......
@Talyn forgot that one.... do enjoy watching the birds. Usually have 21 to 27 different species each summer.
We keep a little note book. Seeing doesn't count. Seeing in OUR yard does. Have several feeders out and about.

The Birds.jpg

Last edited:
Since getting tied to this oxygen tank I don't do anything much anymore. Get out to shoot once in a while and that's about it.

I grew up in the country and hunting and fishing was just part of it. Squirrel , Bob White Quail , Rabbit , Dove , and from 1970 on Deer. I also hunted Ground hogs ( wood chucks ) . I fished and went frog gigging. I enjoyed camping out while fishing for the weekend. We didn't have Turkey or Pheasants back then like we do today.

I went Duck and Goose hunting one time and about froze thanks to my friend forgetting to refill his propane tanks for the heaters in the boat.

Bowhunting, hiking, camping, mountain biking, atv riding, and generally being outdoors.

I think I spend more time reading in my treestand than I do hunting. Just love watching wildlife and being in the woods. Debating leaving my bow at home for a camera next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back