testtest

What Does NFA Mean?

To me NFA means dish out a bunch of money and wait until the end of time until powers that be feel like gracing you with what you paid for.

The ATF cashed the check for my last suppressor within a few weeks of submitting the application and it took roughly 7 months to be approved. I currently have my paperwork in for a Dead Air Mask HD and I submitted the application in late November with the check cashed late December so hopefully I'll see my stamp before the summer.

Suppressors are definitely worth the cash even the wait sucks.

The NFA holds a place of distinction in American law. The NFA is the only law still on the books that was openly and admittedly designed to use the power of taxation to prevent people from exercising a Constitutional Right. All of the others were struck down when the Supreme Court pointed out that using the taxing power in this manner violates the Constitution (ex. poll taxes that prevented the poor from voting). How the NFA has stood for this long defies legal logic.

NFA?

Not F’ing Allowed?

And if you get caught with something that falls under its purview without the right paperwork...

Not F’ing Around...
As seen with the people who bought so called solvent/fuel filters online.

Never try and skirt the law by buying something questionable online under the quise of something legal and think your in the clear.

The NFA holds a place of distinction in American law. The NFA is the only law still on the books that was openly and admittedly designed to use the power of taxation to prevent people from exercising a Constitutional Right. All of the others were struck down when the Supreme Court pointed out that using the taxing power in this manner violates the Constitution (ex. poll taxes that prevented the poor from voting). How the NFA has stood for this long defies legal logic.
This is an example of where politicians opinions seem to supercede what's legal for the sake of their own power.

Not at all; it’s really quite simple.

When it got challenged (USvMiller), the only side that showed up to argue in front of SCOTUS was the US; defense was a ghost.

Slam dunk; now, it’s precedent...and the Court is loathe to challenge precedence.

Not at all; it’s really quite simple.

When it got challenged (USvMiller), the only side that showed up to argue in front of SCOTUS was the US; defense was a ghost.

Slam dunk; now, it’s precedent...and the Court is loathe to challenge precedence.
If we don't closely watch what the politicians are doing and vociferously stand up for our 2A rights, it could soon mean No Firearms Allowed.

Back