• Hells yeah!

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • I am dry as a popcorn fart

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
I've been having a lot of fun on here posting comments, starting threads and talking with the forum members!

Everyone I've interacted with here has given some really great advice & input when asked and I've seen some really funny post from people in certain threads. It's been great connecting about guns, ammo, gear, favorite movies & games.

What are some of your favorite threads, post, or just general comments you've seen on this forum.

For those of you coming late to this thread feel free to grab a drink at the forum bar and mingle with the other members.

Last edited:
New 1911 holster

Attachments

• 1B42EE81-017C-4938-A326-EB621F65B16E.jpeg
    1B42EE81-017C-4938-A326-EB621F65B16E.jpeg
    429 KB · Views: 247
Great time. Great people & posts. I love the pics of firearms people have shared & have learned a lot like in the suppressor thread. I really enjoyed the varied opinions in the VA. Protest and NRA threads (especially how the BoD is set up & is voted for & learned about the “Savethe2A.org”) & even heeded SMSgtRod’s request to join the GOA. Great people, great advice, great time, let’s keep it going. (y) :cool:

Ok , I'll admit I have grinned a couple times. I am not having loads of fun though , no way. Honest.... eeerr well I might have done more then just grinned several ... err many times.

Seems to be a few nice folk running around in this forum thingy. :LOL:

Great time. Great people & posts. I love the pics of firearms people have shared & have learned a lot like in the suppressor thread. I really enjoyed the varied opinions in the VA. Protest and NRA threads (especially how the BoD is set up & is voted for & learned about the “Savethe2A.org”) & even heeded SMSgtRod’s request to join the GOA. Great people, great advice, great time, let’s keep it going. (y) :cool:
Thanks BET7 for contributing to this thread you always bring great material with an upbeat personality!

I am on other gun forums, some are really tight on their rules because of past happening with members. I like the group that we have here so far. I wish I could spend more time on here along with a couple of my others.

You can be here anytime you like just rack your XD 3 times and say

I wish I was with Armory Life

Back