Having a good time?

• No everything I do is serious

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Hells yeah!

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • I am dry as a popcorn fart

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
I've been trying to get a technical question of my own posted here today and have done nothing but have fun responding to all the conversation going on here. Getting an education along the way too.
Yup.... pretty good place going here..... thank you SA.

I've been trying to get a technical question of my own posted here today and have done nothing but have fun responding to all the conversation going on here. Getting an education along the way too.
Yup.... pretty good place going here..... thank you SA.
SMSgtRod you and BET7 are the celebs of this forum and are a huge part of what makes this great! Thanks for stopping by!

You can be here anytime you like just rack your XD 3 times and say

I wish I was with Armory Life
Work and other things keep me busy. Lately I have been getting things together and prepping to go to the TC development workshop. I need to get to the range more than just as an instructor and RSO.

T
After moving from Illinois last year.I'm happier then a pig in S---.Living in a free state with common sense laws.Honorable county police. And no snow.Life is good !
I know what you mean I moved from Draconian Massachusetts to the free state of New Hampshire 6 months ago. But we get a little snow here sometimes, like a few feet in a storm.

Last edited:
SMSgtRod you and BET7 are the celebs of this forum and are a huge part of what makes this great! Thanks for stopping by!
Well I just have the “Gift of Gab“ so to speak (and I didn’t even kiss the Blarney Stone while in Ireland, thinking it must be loaded with coronavirus ehr, germs ☠). But seriously, there’s a lot of great posters on here & let’s not forget our host moderators, administrators, and editor, who have added great articles, thread topics and posts to this forum.👏👍

Well I just have the “Gift of Gab“ so to speak (and I didn’t even kiss the Blarney Stone while in Ireland, thinking it must be loaded with coronavirus ehr, germs ☠). But seriously, there’s a lot of great posters on here & let’s not forget our host moderators, administrators, and editor, who have added great articles, thread topics and posts to this forum.👏👍
100% agree! The Armory Life Staff has been great to deal with and have provided some really good content to date.
With a special shout-out to KLGunner, your an awesome dude thanks for the support! 👍

Last edited:
I appreciate the Kudo though it's not really warranted the way I see it. I'm having a ball on here and getting the guilt complex pretty bad. Going to have to buy another SA 1911 as repayment for all the fun! I believe that may be just what SA has been planning on. Pretty sneaky marketing ploy!!
Must never forget the Admin and Staff.... they're what keep the ship on an even keel. Of course we don't need to praise them too much cause we know this site is what they're getting the big bucks for! :ROFLMAO: As a staff member on a site elsewhere I cry on the way to the bank each month. I know what the money's like.

BET7 and I are but two of thousands of members and we're seeing each day more of them coming forward and participating. That's what's making this forum GREAT!!

A wonderful, sharing group!

I appreciate the Kudo though it's not really warranted the way I see it. I'm having a ball on here and getting the guilt complex pretty bad. Going to have to buy another SA 1911 as repayment for all the fun! I believe that may be just what SA has been planning on. Pretty sneaky marketing ploy!!
Must never forget the Admin and Staff.... they're what keep the ship on an even keel. Of course we don't need to praise them too much cause we know this site is what they're getting the big bucks for! :ROFLMAO: As a staff member on a site elsewhere I cry on the way to the bank each month. I know what the money's like.

BET7 and I are but two of thousands of members and we're seeing each day more of them coming forward and participating. That's what's making this forum GREAT!!

A wonderful, sharing group!
There's a lot of great people here contributing such as
Annihilator
Classified
Tayln
Grifter
TSiWRX
Just to name a few, plus every other member.

I ride a Devinci Django gx 29r it's an awesome bike for the jumps and drops & climbs.

When I lived in northern MN there were riders there that rode fat tire bikes all winter on snow & ice with studded tires.

I gave up on Mtn bikes since I like to go fast on road bikes. I converted my Trek Mtn bike to my winter bike with fenders and narrower & smoother tires.

Road it last week when it was icy/wet but the roads here are dry now so back on my skinny-tired training bike.

Back