testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

VP40 in a Blackhawk CQC. It handles both the VP40 and the VP9.

Attachments

• 20210516_230741.jpg
    20210516_230741.jpg
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 20210516_230735.jpg
    20210516_230735.jpg
    956.7 KB · Views: 185
Well that's just a thing of beauty right there....WOW!
Thanks.

This is my Grail. Compact, high capacity, with an excellent trigger and ergos...literally no compromises whatsoever. Fits my hand like a glove, don’t even need to shift my grip to hit the mag release...wanted one for years, had a friend decide to part with his and I couldn't say yes fast enough.

I've shot this gun. It's infreakingcredibly accurate and smooth; slide is like it's on ball bearings, and will drill a golf ball sized, 15rd group at 15 yards with just a little bit of effort.

Best of all...it fits 1911 holsters, so I’m ready to roll with it after I get my carry load sorted.

Thanks.

This is my Grail. Compact, high capacity, with an excellent trigger and ergos...literally no compromises whatsoever. Fits my hand like a glove, don’t even need to shift my grip to hit the mag release...wanted one for years, had a friend decide to part with his and I couldn't say yes fast enough.

I've shot this gun. It's infreakingcredibly accurate and smooth; slide is like it's on ball bearings, and will drill a golf ball sized, 15rd group at 15 yards with just a little bit of effort.

Best of all...it fits 1911 holsters, so I’m ready to roll with it after I get my carry load sorted.
(y)(y)

Back