testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

Bassoon can you pls send the link to the gunmagwherehouse video ?
Not sure if you’re referring to the video I referenced in my post above or to someone else that referenced a video. If it was meant for me, that link can be found below:

Also the VP9 conceals nicely under an oversized t-shirt in my Muddy River Tactical OWB Kydex holster. If I had the VP9SK and wanted to carry it IWB, first I would buy 5 pairs ( I currently own 7) of Wrangler stretchy jeans ( $20). They are infused with spandex. They look like regular jeans, but they stretch.

Then I would buy a Crossbreed Mini Tuck and call it a day.

Also the VP9 conceals nicely under an oversized t-shirt in my Muddy River Tactical OWB Kydex holster. If I had the VP9SK and wanted to carry it IWB, first I would buy 5 pairs ( I currently own 7) of Wrangler stretchy jeans ( $20). They are infused with spandex. They look like regular jeans, but they stretch.

Good to know Wrangler make the stretch jeans. I bought several Levi’s like that before knowing how anti 2A they are. I have the Crossbreed IWB Freedom Carry for my VP9SK (unfortunately it only has one clip, and a heavy gun like my CZ RAMI 2075 BD (also in a IWB CB Freedom Carry), is difficult to control if pants are undone). If I go back to carry the HK, I’d probably get the CB Mini Tuck.

Thank you for ur response !!! .I was asking about the HK VP9SK version . Would you recommend the same brands of holsters for the SK ?? The hybrid AG cloak owb for my full size elite is comfortable enough for the range but bulky. I have a made in usa Jean with spandex I exclusively buy (female NYDJ ) so I would be set with that .. I am trying the gun out next week and if I can conceal either owb or iwb then I will probably get it .

Good to know Wrangler make the stretch jeans. I bought several Levi’s like that before knowing how anti 2A they are. I have the Crossbreed IWB Freedom Carry for my VP9SK (unfortunately it only has one clip, and a heavy gun like my CZ RAMI 2075 BD (also in a IWB CB Freedom Carry), is difficult to control if pants are undone). If I go back to carry the HK, I’d probably get the CB Mini Tuck.
I haven't worn Levis since the day I learned they donated money to stop RTC in Missouri back in the late 90s I think.

I tried on one of my buddy's single clip IWB and hated it.

Thank you for ur response !!! .I was asking about the HK VP9SK version . Would you recommend the same brands of holsters for the SK ?? The hybrid AG cloak owb for my full size elite is comfortable enough for the range but bulky. I have a made in usa Jean with spandex I exclusively buy (female NYDJ ) so I would be set with that .. I am trying the gun out next week and if I can conceal either owb or iwb then I will probably get it .
See my post above. I have the SK, and a Crossbreed IWB Freedom Carry Holster. It only has one belt clip, so if I had to do it again, I’d go what @Bassbob recommend and get the Crossbreed Mini Tuck IWB holster, as it has 2 belt clips. (I have this holster for other pistols I own). What’s nice about Crossbreed, is that they have accessories that you can switch from IWB to OWB without having to buy a new holster. They also let you try the holster out for a week or two, and if you don’t like it, return it for a refund. Their customer service is great. Look them up at:

Yes. Other than the first sentence, I was referring to the VP9SK. I am a huge fan of Crossbreed Mini Tuck holsters, but I have used an Alien Gear tuck and I liked it as well. I am also a fan of Muddy River Tactical. Both Muddy River and Crossbreed are in Missouri, as am I, so that's a bonus. That said, there are a lot of great OWB holsters and the one I think holds the gun tightest to your body ( and is also supremely comfortable) is a Clinger No Print Wonder. They have changed the name of that holster, but it is still available. The Muddy River Tactical holster is Kydex, while the Clinger is Polymer. There are a lot of real nice, comfortable leather OWB holsters that you might like as well, but I avoid leather personally other than shoulder rigs. That's just me.

There are any number of holsters that would aid you in concealing the VP9SK. A tight t-shirt will not be an option though. Usually when I carry OWB I wear a t-shirt tucked in and a short sleeved button up shirt untucked and unbuttoned.

82CFFC2C-F2D8-4905-B68B-EBD97B63A866.jpeg

Got Wilson dirty today. 100 rounds of FMJ, and a couple mags of 147gr HST and Ranger.

Since I'm at work, you're not getting the belt in the picture (HR would ask questions if someone saw me taking off my belt :oops: ). FYI, it's an Anson dress gun belt - ratchet, of course. In use for a couple of years and works great with my On Your 6 IWB holster for long-time EDC: Springfield XD Mod.2 subcompact (9mm). The usual EDC knife is the Sandrin Dellatorre, which will cut if it just gets close (polyhedral tungsten carbide blade; HRC = 71).

EDC - 7 Jun 2021.png

I have to admit, I've been eying a Hellcat OSP for a possible lighter weight EDC, but have yet to find somewhere I can shoot one.

Since I'm at work, you're not getting the belt in the picture (HR would ask questions if someone saw me taking off my belt :oops: ). FYI, it's an Anson dress gun belt - ratchet, of course. In use for a couple of years and works great with my On Your 6 IWB holster for long-time EDC: Springfield XD Mod.2 subcompact (9mm). The usual EDC knife is the Sandrin Dellatorre, which will cut if it just gets close (polyhedral tungsten carbide blade; HRC = 71).

View attachment 18069

I have to admit, I've been eying a Hellcat OSP for a possible lighter weight EDC, but have yet to find somewhere I can shoot one.
Nice looking blade. Goes well with a great pistol. (y)

School is out so now it's 3 months of work around the homestead, the cabin, and my mother's place. Got to fix everything from winter and complete any other projects before fall back to work and hunting season.

Change in edc to these, except when I am going to town or daughters.

20210612_181515.jpg

Got myself a new EDC. The Walther PDP full size paired with a Tier1 Axis Slim. Put on a Crimson Trace red dot I had lying around. Tier1 has improved the comfort level of their holsters. Bending and kneeling is way easier and more comfortable. Concealing this beauty is pretty easy for me that is. I love shooting this pistol. I'd hit the range more often if ammo prices weren't so expensive.
And for It's size, it feels so light. My XD Mod.2 service is heavier. And that one is slimmer.

I know I know it's not a Springfield. But it's such a good gun I had to buy one for myself.

Attachments

• 20210614_190359.jpg
    20210614_190359.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 154
  • 20210614_190432.jpg
    20210614_190432.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 146
Got myself a new EDC. The Walther PDP full size paired with a Tier1 Axis Slim. Put on a Crimson Trace red dot I had lying around. Tier1 has improved the comfort level of their holsters. Bending and kneeling is way easier and more comfortable. Concealing this beauty is pretty easy for me that is. I love shooting this pistol. I'd hit the range more often if ammo prices weren't so expensive.
And for It's size, it feels so light. My XD Mod.2 service is heavier. And that one is slimmer.

I know I know it's not a Springfield. But it's such a good gun I had to buy one for myself.
Nice!

Back