testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

MsMelissa

Operator
Founding Member
F9678F6F-BA3B-42CB-B7D5-9A3B9B99F108.jpeg
8AF194F8-4F8D-4B7A-BB03-D33F929A5C5A.jpeg
C390E96D-126C-4F02-85CF-41E2D49F0F81.jpeg

Tagua Holster. I like it a lot. The leather is very nice. I attached the link if you want to check it out.

Tagua Gun Leather website
Those prices are good 👍. I've been thinking of getting a leather holster, and their site has a decent selection of styles. Didn't notice any type of adjustable retention though, such as a screw of some sort adjacent to the trigger guard like a lot of brands do.

Nice choice on the Shield MsMelissa (y). Below are my most common EDC choices (not all at the same time of course ;) ). Going clockwise from top left: CZ Rami BD 9mm w/night sights in Crossbreed Freedom Carry holster, S&W M&P Performance Center Shield .45 in Crossbreed Super Tuck holster, and S&W M&P Gen 1 Shield 9mm w/apex trigger in Crossbreed ankle holster. Currently I'm carrying the CZ, but in 2018 I carried the .45 Shield the majority of the time. I wear the Shield 9mm in the ankle holster when I'm home lounging around in sweatpants.

View attachment 148
IMG_1180.jpg
IMG_1181.jpg
IMG_1182.jpg

Nice choice on the Shield MsMelissa (y). Below are my most common EDC choices (not all at the same time of course ;) ). Going clockwise from top left: CZ Rami BD 9mm w/night sights in Crossbreed Freedom Carry holster, S&W M&P Performance Center Shield .45 in Crossbreed Super Tuck holster, and S&W M&P Gen 1 Shield 9mm w/apex trigger in Crossbreed ankle holster. Currently I'm carrying the CZ, but in 2018 I carried the .45 Shield the majority of the time. I wear the Shield 9mm in the ankle holster when I'm home lounging around in sweatpants.

View attachment 148
View attachment 165View attachment 166View attachment 167
Great pics, BET7. I bet that Performance Center 45 is a sweet gun to shoot. You’re definitely set in the EDC department. 👍

I couldn't reply directly to your reply to me MsMelissa (probably due to size of pictures, etc. in the post), but yes the .45 Shield is a very sweet ride. Truth be known 🤫, I have all of the Performance Center Shields and they all shoot very well. The .40's a little snappy with recoil, so I bought and switched to the .45

Back