testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

Here my saint ready for night ops with 60 round mag
40C76999-9118-4FE2-95B0-F999C0BD4529.jpeg
3E2634DF-9622-4B6F-B217-F2B8C21D63A0.jpeg

I need some technical/ tactical advice
With my stock buffer spring and stock 3.0 buffer I was sending spent shells out at 3-3:30
I upgraded my BCG to a Sharpes Xtreme bolt and added a linear compensator, and my shells went to approximately 1:00
I changed my buffer to a H 1 3.8 now the shells are going out at 1:30/2:00
I just installed a Sprinco RED spring but haven’t fired it yet
The tech at Sprinco suggested the Red over the Blue , which I suggested, with my research, I listened to him
Any suggestions or comments?

With my stock buffer spring and stock 3.0 buffer I was sending spent shells out at 3-3:30
I upgraded my BCG to a Sharpes Xtreme bolt and added a linear compensator, and my shells went to approximately 1:00
The tech at Sprinco suggested the Red over the Blue , which I suggested, with my research, I listened to him
Does it really matter if its 1 o clock, 3 o clock ?
as long as its not 5 o clock like my AUG , it really does not matter.

as long as it operates normally, shell ejection at 1-4 o clock does not matter

@54bertram Is that the ATI 60rd mag? How does it run for you? And how hard is it to get 60 rds in there lol.
Been considering getting one but was a bit skeptical.

Does it really matter if its 1 o clock, 3 o clock ?
as long as its not 5 o clock like my AUG , it really does not matter.

as long as it operates normally, shell ejection at 1-4 o clock does not matter
Yea it does matter, if your ejecting at 1-2 , your boy traveling so fast , your doing excessive wear and tear

You only changed BCG. That will have no difference on speed. Your gas is still the same as before, it won't have increased unless you fiddled with an adjustable gas block. I would put it back the way you originally had it. If you're ejecting to 3 o'clock, then the new bolt has too strong of an ejector spring. Odds are your original bolt in new carrier will eject at 3 as well. The only variable that i don't see is if you swapped out a full auto BCG for one of those ones with the bottom milled off or you got some space age ultra light titanium BCG.

@54bertram Is that the ATI 60rd mag? How does it run for you? And how hard is it to get 60 rds in there lol.
Been considering getting one but was a bit skeptical.
Yes it’s a ati you can load it by hand if you take your time
But a loader is much easier so far runs flawlessly with 556 haven’t run any 223 yet
I recommend it over the drum

You only changed BCG. That will have no difference on speed. Your gas is still the same as before, it won't have increased unless you fiddled with an adjustable gas block. I would put it back the way you originally had it. If you're ejecting to 3 o'clock, then the new bolt has too strong of an ejector spring. Odds are your original bolt in new carrier will eject at 3 as well. The only variable that i don't see is if you swapped out a full auto BCG for one of those ones with the bottom milled off or you got some space age ultra light titanium BCG.
The stock BCG is a nitride AR 15 ,the Sharpes Rifle BCG is an M-16 BCG it came complete with a new bolt , , u can feel the smoothness of this new BCG , and it’s traveling faster , so I’ll be up at my gun club this Sunday, the 30th and I’ll see if I’m right and the Tech at Sprinco is also correct
D2D82180-4D13-4058-A9A0-0B5B677155F3.png
d

Last edited:
Back