testtest

Let's see your AR setups...

I bought a kit from Primary Arms that included the pistol buffer, tube, spring, endplate, castle nut, foam boot and the SB mini brace.
You can get the foam pad just about anywhere though for between $5-$8. Amazon has some.
Thanks. I had original sig brace. The thing was just too clunky and heavy. I just have buffer tube now.

Thanks. I had original sig brace. The thing was just too clunky and heavy. I just have buffer tube now.
The SB mini is ok, but I don’t really care for braces. Shouldering them is uncomfortably close to your face. And they’re just in the way for anything else really. I mean unless you plan to use them as they’re actually intended to be used.

Look on Amazon. They have tons of the foam things.

What about making your own. Which is surprisingly easy.
To my knowledge, Yes, when law takes effect Sept 1.
i’m assuming this law goes to Fed court in Austin first, so it is advised from the experts in the field not to do a thing even after Sept 1 until the good ol court affirms the law. Kansas did same type of thing and several folks went to prison and fed charges.

Possibly make foam boot yourself out of Armaflex or other foam pipe insulation? Pick up at local plumbing supply, hardware or home improvement store? Comes in different sizes and types.
I had made one with flex seal but it did not permanently bond to the metal. Started peeling about 6 months later.

Yes. it’s just not the intended purpose. I’ll hold off doing more and just buy the foam boots. I am sure Jerry would be proud my effort .
😄
Yah, understand that one. Product inconsistencies? Have had mixed results with different rubberized coverings/paints. Even though mixed well, some worked for years and some didn't for days on similar items used in same ways. Usually tool handles.

Man that’s way too much trouble for something that costs 8 bucks.
iu

Back