testtest

Search results

  1. M

    Living the “snub life”

    I tapped the sights over a bit and shot some 90 grain and 110 grain Hornady Critical Defense FTX from 7yd in 5 shot strings. I like it.
  2. M

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    I had the M&P22 compact. It was okay but i was not crazy about it. It felt cheap and some of the roll pins would walk out after 50 rounds or so. I ended up selling it.
  3. M

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    On my radar. If the wife ever shows any interest in shooting then it will be a definite addition.
  4. M

    old fart day

    @Belt Fed tread lightly. people in glass houses...
  5. M

    New Polished Blue Beauty from Springfield

    very nice looking gun.
  6. M

    old fart day

    Don’t make him work on his birthday. 🤣
  7. M

    old fart day

    Hey @Annihilator! Happy birthday! All hail the gatekeeper!!
  8. M

    old fart day

    You wouldn’t happen to be talking about the Chief of Minions, would you?
  9. M

    Living the “snub life”

    The first snub nose i shot was a 2” SP101 with 357… that was a spicy meatball! I really like the sights on your’s. Nice grips too. The SP101 and GP100’s are nice looking revolvers. At some point i’d like to get the 3” GP100.
  10. M

    Living the “snub life”

    That’s quite a nice line up.
  11. M

    Living the “snub life”

    Oh wow! That is one fine looking revolver. Have you shot it yet?
  12. M

    Living the “snub life”

    I have jumped into the world of snub nose revolvers. I picked up a S&W 442 Ultimate Carry in 38spc. The gun weighs 14oz, i believe, unloaded. I was expecting something that would not be all that fun to shoot. Well, I was wrong. I shot some hand loaded ammo i get from a reloader I know (he loads...
  13. M

    We are heartbroken

    @HayesGreener Please accept my heartfelt condolences. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet, especially one that you spent 15 years with. The pain of loss will subside but the memories of better times will remain.
  14. M

    Two tone 1911

    I was just curious. Thanks. I’ve never seen anything like them. Sharp looking 1911.
  15. M

    Two tone 1911

    What are the grips? They look cool.
  16. M

    Backpack takes the Alaska Fat Bear contest

    The article says, “fat bears are successful bears”… i shoulda been a bear. 🤨
  17. M

    Range Day... pictures and 3 short videos... 9/28/26

    You shot eddie murphy! (No joke i thought it was him on the target at first glance)
  18. M

    Opinions? Comments?

    i never understood why SA put fiber optic sights on the Ronin EMP. That would be the first thing i’d swap out (if i ever get one).
  19. M

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    @OldGrunt i’m guilty as charged…
Back
Top