How Barbaric!Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
You must be a slow poke and have labradoodles! lolmedium to med well
IF WE ARE out.. i want the germs killed off
at home its medium or less for mrs boatr and may eat it medium
it just has to be hot enough inside to kill off bacteria...
infrared grill makes that EASY, 500 f surface it cooks quick
My Mom would take a prime steak and cook it until you could use it to re-sole your boots.
I’ll stay ahead of you and throw raw steak cubes out my sunroof at you behind me , while I knaw on some rare steak frites …Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
This, from the individual a computer program gave as a sidekick, a trashcan, garbage eating, food begging racoon!Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
oh no we got pinned by a lady crossing the expressway from walmart to get to the HEB and took out my f150 hood to bedMedium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
@OldGrunt i’m guilty as charged…Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!