Hmm… I put a lakeline rsa in both my standard hellcat and the pro. Both work very well. Seem well made and fit perfectly. If you think the spring you got is defective Lakeline seems like the kind of company that would work with you. I called them to ask if they would make an extra power rsa...
Is this the same group that owns CZ, Dan Wesson, Colt, and just recently purchased the ammo group that consisted of Federal, cci, speer, and Remington, etc?
Was just in line behind a guy in the convenience store with dreds hanging a foot out the bottom of his jacket. It looked like dingle berries on the *** of an old muddy sheep.
I always figured if I needed a comb or a brush I was past due for a haircut.😂
Here’s the tenderloins out of the deer I shot this year. This was lunch the day after I took him.
Grilled to medium rare with butternut squash and wild rice soup that my wonderful wife provided.
Yes. Functioned fine. Haven’t got the chronograph out yet to compare velocity difference. I’m waiting for better weather to do that outside. Chrono gets a little glitchy indoors.
Well I had to spend the money to see if it would actually work. Runs perfect, looks a little funky but now it’s legal to carry while deer hunting in my state. Quite accurate too.
I remember when those big oversized slide in pickup campers from the 70’s and 80’s had a tag axle at the back behind the truck. Looks like this one maybe should’ve too.