With body armor having become so readily available and affordable, and considering the fact that I'm most likely to have an unpleasant encounter with one of these radicals that are slowly taking over most blue cities, I threw the center mass philosophy out the window years ago. I'm all about the...
So I just had a learning experience. I was out back with the 4 legged flea bags futzing around. The better half left for her hair appointment. The better half refuses to lock the front door when she leaves the shack. No matter how much I female dog & complain about locking the front door, she...
I once had a shipment go missing. I don't recall which carrier was originally handling the shipment and which carrier I picked it up from. I was waiting for a delivery that never came. Much like @Old_Me, the seller sent a replacement order. Then one day I get a call from UPS saying they have a...
I have no valid reason for my phobia of striker fired pistols but I just don't trust 'em. I'll carry a 1911 cocked & locked but I'm most comfortable carrying a DA/SA with one in the pipe, hammer down, and safety on.
A dude that used to haunt these halls. He was vastly knowledgeable in all aspects of firearms, incredibly intelligent; brilliant in fact, and an irrefutable authority on everything. This dude was advanced AI on steroids. I miss him.......
It was jessica. Just goes to show a payday can overcome hard feelings. In that time period I was friends with Sam. I can tell some stories about that guy. I was shocked that it was a car wreck that killed him and not something or someone else. Funnier story was I had a job at this place in San...
Just finishing up "The Jazz Singer" for the 1,000th time. It is on Tubi. Can you believe they put commercials in the middle of the last song? Perfect timing........