OldGrunt
Hellcat
No, not him, but it could be his little brother! lolPieter Coetzee rides again?
No, not him, but it could be his little brother! lolPieter Coetzee rides again?
So it's basically the same thing, just a little different is all?I have a different problem but it's the same.
I was thinking closely related.Pieter Coetzee rides again?
Or a different thing that's kinda the same.So it's basically the same thing, just a little different is all?![]()
![]()
Who?Pieter Coetzee rides again?
A dude that used to haunt these halls. He was vastly knowledgeable in all aspects of firearms, incredibly intelligent; brilliant in fact, and an irrefutable authority on everything. This dude was advanced AI on steroids. I miss him.......Who?
Bless your heart!A dude that used to haunt these halls. He was vastly knowledgeable in all aspects firearms, incredibly intelligent; brilliant in fact, and an irrefutable authority on everything. This dude was advanced AI on steroids. I miss him.......