testtest

Search results

  1. belladonna

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    As much as I loved customizing my Echelon, it hurts my hand after a couple magazines. My favorite Springfields are my XDM Elite, XD9 Mod 2 and the Mod 3. For whatever reason, the shape of the grip of both the Hellcat and the Echelon are more squared (for lack of a better way to put it) and...
  2. belladonna

    My New Namesake!

    Happy bellybutton day @OldGrunt !😊 Btw, nice butt. Thought I was gonna say assssss, dint ya? 😉😎
  3. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    First break of the day. Monday is moving pretty slow for a Tuesday 😎
  4. belladonna

    Well doesn’t this just Grind your gears.

    The is a special place in the hot place for all of those people.
  5. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    And now we’re just chilling on the deck. This is a pic of the solar lights under the deck. Things are shaping up just in time for fall…😏
  6. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Been really busy in these parts lately. Went into the yard this morning to get ready for the delivery of the brick for our fire pit. I see this white thing and I go up to it thinking it’s a piece of paper or paper towel , but no… Seems a coyote has been sheltering in the cedars and left a...
  7. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    It is amazing how only one degree can make such a difference. 😳
  8. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    In the parking lot at work. How did I get here anyway? Good thing the ride knows the way…. Only eight paychecks to go 😎
  9. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Spent the afternoon down town at the town’s annual festival, walking around with a fluorescent green wristband on my wrist to let the town LE know that I am of age to traipse around outside with an adult beverage in my hand. Did the crockpot roast thing so that the husband has meals for the...
  10. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Arkansas doesn’t back down. They will get yo *** and you WILL be going to jail. FAFO.
  11. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Standing in the window well under the deck Tractor is getting a good wash. We’ve needed this rain for weeks and we get it all in a matter of minutes 😳
  12. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    In a thunderstorm, in the window well under the deck trying to stay dry.
  13. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    I love it!! Now if I could only duplicate a cloaking device of some sort. 😉
  14. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    At work. Sixteen weeks (8 paychecks) to go until freedom. This job sucks the life right out of me.
  15. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Losing my mind😳🙄
  16. belladonna

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Well, the husband wanted to attend this "event" at a certain sporting goods store in the small town we were staying at for his cousin's son's wedding, and I never ever mind a nice browse in a sporting goods store. So on Saturday we went in the morning and of course all the long gun ammo he...
  17. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    Catching up...
  18. belladonna

    So, what kind of man are you? (fun comedy post)

    If I were a man I would be A42...I'm still an A42 ;)
  19. belladonna

    Range Report 8 8 2026

    Nice shooting!
  20. belladonna

    What are you doing right now??

    We just got home from a family wedding weekend in northern Minnesota. ‘‘Twas a bit of a spendy weekend but it was worth it. There’s a certain sporting goods store in the little town where we stayed which was having a huge sidewalk sale (ammo, camo gear, etc.) and in the store they had lots of...
Back
Top