testtest

Search results

  1. M

    Librela For Dogs

    As your vet about carprofen (generic Rymadil). Most dogs tolerate it well for short term use. I’ve not had my dogs on Librela. Sometimes the benefit outweighs risk.
  2. M

    Texas Aerial Shooting Experience

    Did they have this piped into your headsets?
  3. M

    Taurus Model 66 Combat

    SA did it too with their EMP’s a number of years ago. Take real nice looking gun then put an oversized label on it? Why? Makes you wonder whose running the marketing departments. 🤔
  4. M

    Taurus Model 66 Combat

    Looks like a beast. Not a fan of the lettering on the underlug.
  5. M

    My Cousin Vinny

    “What you want… Leo Getz.” Not a great sequel but he was good in it.
  6. M

    My Cousin Vinny

    “Yutes.” Funny movie.
  7. M

    Living the “snub life”

    Thanks. That Hornady ammo certainly has some "pop" to it even though it isn't +P. Paul Harrel did nice comparison of about six different loads ranging from range ammo, wadcutters, +P and these two I shot today. Very manageable to shoot from that short barrel and get back on target. I was...
  8. M

    Living the “snub life”

    I tapped the sights over a bit and shot some 90 grain and 110 grain Hornady Critical Defense FTX from 7yd in 5 shot strings. I like it.
  9. M

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    I had the M&P22 compact. It was okay but i was not crazy about it. It felt cheap and some of the roll pins would walk out after 50 rounds or so. I ended up selling it.
  10. M

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    On my radar. If the wife ever shows any interest in shooting then it will be a definite addition.
  11. M

    old fart day

    @Belt Fed tread lightly. people in glass houses...
  12. M

    New Polished Blue Beauty from Springfield

    very nice looking gun.
  13. M

    old fart day

    Don’t make him work on his birthday. 🤣
  14. M

    old fart day

    Hey @Annihilator! Happy birthday! All hail the gatekeeper!!
  15. M

    old fart day

    You wouldn’t happen to be talking about the Chief of Minions, would you?
  16. M

    Living the “snub life”

    The first snub nose i shot was a 2” SP101 with 357… that was a spicy meatball! I really like the sights on your’s. Nice grips too. The SP101 and GP100’s are nice looking revolvers. At some point i’d like to get the 3” GP100.
  17. M

    Living the “snub life”

    That’s quite a nice line up.
  18. M

    Living the “snub life”

    Oh wow! That is one fine looking revolver. Have you shot it yet?
  19. M

    Living the “snub life”

    I have jumped into the world of snub nose revolvers. I picked up a S&W 442 Ultimate Carry in 38spc. The gun weighs 14oz, i believe, unloaded. I was expecting something that would not be all that fun to shoot. Well, I was wrong. I shot some hand loaded ammo i get from a reloader I know (he loads...
  20. M

    We are heartbroken

    @HayesGreener Please accept my heartfelt condolences. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet, especially one that you spent 15 years with. The pain of loss will subside but the memories of better times will remain.
Back
Top