testtest

Search results

  1. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Just some humor as some Sig haters can’t keep from talking about Sig today
  2. E

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    I am probably not to far on a limb to say with the 385 taking 320 mags it seems Sig is distancing itself from the 320 and you will se the 320 quietly get dropped sometime soon. Unless they redo it with this new sterile system the 385 has. But I am not a marketing guru. I know a lot of critics...
  3. E

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    Yeah those that place efforts in volume alone somt get a lot of bang for their buck. The 3 P’s….Perfect Practice make Perfect!
  4. E

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    Ok a little humor below But seriously, what I would suggest is a padded butt stick. And maybe a muzzle break. And that is it. The problem with changjng our buffers, different weight buffwr aorjngs and adding all the BS aftermarket parts is it doesn’t help with the 223 like it would with say a...
  5. E

    More magazine capacity

    From my FB Memories some humor
  6. E

    Discussion: First Look: The New Springfield Armory TRP Series

    The other issue is in the early 1900’s guns were made by seasoned and skilled craftsman. There was no Social Security or big retirement pensions so they sat at benches for 50 plus years with With mad skills making 1911’s and wheelguns. Mass production was harder and more expensive tjan skilled...
  7. E

    More magazine capacity

    Here is a good article from Mas Ayoob via Greg Ellifritz Weekend Knowledge Dump this week Link to the article as well as Greg’s Weekend Knowledge Dump that has a lot of good info https://athlonoutdoors.com/article/dangers-of-low-magazine-capacity-limits/...
  8. E

    Grizzly attack in Montana

    I spent some time around there whem I was at Malmstrom AFB. Beautiful country That said some humor because I notice a lot of folks that preach 10 mm for wilderness carry don’t look like the wilderness type
  9. E

    Olin Winchester lands 788 Million US Military Contract

    Well good news for Winchester. And this is just for 5.56mm, 7.62mm and 50 BMG https://www.tradingview.com/news/seekingalpha:a027d6efa094b:0-olin-winchester-wins-788-4m-u-s-army-ammunition-contract/
  10. E

    Supreme Court Justice sets it straight on the 2nd Amendment

    I will really be surprised if anything major in 2A gets ruled on. It’s been the same song and dance from the RHINOs since 1968! But some people still believe in Santa Clause!
  11. E

    I would say more range time is indicated for the PD

    I was an agency lead instructor and spent about 15 years doing SORT (our SEAT) and some of the specialty train in g thwre and sim stuff was really really valid and what everyone should be doing. That said I got involved in Rangemasater for my retirement instructor stuff and did some classes...
  12. E

    1911 Garrison 9mm Tritium Sights

    Nice! I also prefer the plain black rear and orange/red front
  13. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    I think we all are LOL
  14. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    Use to travel down I 57 back and forth to Arkansas and yes you are
  15. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    I feel for you. Illinois is a beautiful state below I 80
  16. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    While yes true that’s not what I said, Whem I referred to the supremacy clause it can be used to hold cities and states in check. I am just baffled that it has taken so many years for the USSC to even toy with making a ruling, when there are more WR 15’s in the US than Ford F 150 it...
  17. E

    Fed gov backs challenge to Ar-15 bans

    Bear with me, i always questioned the Feds on gbis but why I do. I live in Indiana and they passed a state supremacy statute. The good thing is South Bend had a city law for years that no “hi cap” (standard cap to me) mags xoukd be sent. Since Indiana has no such state restriction when the state...
  18. E

    TATE ADAMIAK PARDONED AT LAST!!!

    Respectfully that’s not true. A Presidential Pardon OA above having a sentence commuted. A Pardon actually expunges the federal charges and the person gets all rights back, firearms, voting etc What doesn't give them their firearms voting and such would be a a commuted sentence. In the case of...
  19. E

    Snubby Lifestyle

    I know Tamra personally and she was in a couple John Hearne classes. One I hosted as well as one I AI’d for John. I will say while she does write articles for income she doesn’t sell BS or get paid to shill products. She just would politely decline. She writes what is a common interest and with...
  20. E

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    I use to be a Match director and attempted to run a Sanctioned club til low numbers cause us to shut down. Out of the 2 majors ones IDPA is more normal with no John Wick foot races for the most part. That said the rule book and a lot of the it to win it competitors can be too much. So don’t...
Back
Top