I like my fix it sticks torque indicators. Very good quality and it fits any 1/4” hex driver. I also have the smaller one that goes from 5-25 in lbs.
https://store.fixitsticks.com/collections/torque-tools/products/multi-torque-driver?variant=19574633922617
Hmm… I put a lakeline rsa in both my standard hellcat and the pro. Both work very well. Seem well made and fit perfectly. If you think the spring you got is defective Lakeline seems like the kind of company that would work with you. I called them to ask if they would make an extra power rsa...
Is this the same group that owns CZ, Dan Wesson, Colt, and just recently purchased the ammo group that consisted of Federal, cci, speer, and Remington, etc?
Was just in line behind a guy in the convenience store with dreds hanging a foot out the bottom of his jacket. It looked like dingle berries on the *** of an old muddy sheep.
I always figured if I needed a comb or a brush I was past due for a haircut.😂
Here’s the tenderloins out of the deer I shot this year. This was lunch the day after I took him.
Grilled to medium rare with butternut squash and wild rice soup that my wonderful wife provided.
Yes. Functioned fine. Haven’t got the chronograph out yet to compare velocity difference. I’m waiting for better weather to do that outside. Chrono gets a little glitchy indoors.