testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Hurricane Isaias

    We are about 30 miles north of the shore in farm country. The back half of the homestead will flood when the creek overflows but the buildings are high and dry. Our buildings have survived 135 mph sustained winds in previous hurricanes. We have a whole house generator and the buildings are...
  2. HayesGreener

    Hurricane Isaias

    Alert neighbors....
  3. HayesGreener

    Hurricane Isaias

    Tip from a hurricanw veteran
  4. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I'll send my sous chef
  5. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

  6. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Breakfast and coffee done. Will be finishing up battening down and shuttering for the storm this morning. By noon it will be almost too late due to conditions. Some weather geeks are predicting it will be a Cat 3 by the time it comes ashore tonight.
  7. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Another annual qualification in the books
  8. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    And hope I don't need to become Chainsaw Hayes after the storm
  9. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Mrs Greener has laid in adult beverages. Friday night it will be The Hurricane Lounge. But I need to stop and pick up some chips.....
  10. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Awake with coffee. Shooting my annual LEOSA qualification today, then hurricane preparations
  11. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    The calm before the storm. We're in for some sporty weather
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I have always called it war paint
  13. HayesGreener

    ground deer meat

    Shoot does. Let it hang in a cooler for 28 days. Tenderloin and backstraps in my opinion are best. I have the processor make sausage and hamburger from the rest, he adds tallow for me.
  14. HayesGreener

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    We have some pretty big deer. I shot deer with .308 for years but didn't like that they would often run off a few yards. The 7mm plants them
  15. HayesGreener

    More bison drama!

    He has to be Florida man
  16. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Coffee and food on board and critters fed. I woke up looking around for Rylee, damn this is hard. Shooting pistol with the posse this morning, then we start hurricane preparations this afternoon, looks like we are getting some of Isais Friday and Saturday.
  17. HayesGreener

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    My Sig 516 is my primary hog gun, sent many to the train station with that rifle. I use a 7mm magnum in a Browning Safari II for deer
  18. HayesGreener

    Execution approved

    That scene made his career
  19. HayesGreener

    Execution approved

    Method chosen by DT
  20. HayesGreener

    old fart day

    Anohter Brithday! Congradulations!
Back
Top