testtest

Search results

  1. Tangof1!

    Road trip.

    A windfall (Thank You President Biden) saw me CZ shopping. CZ P 10 F .45, P-10 C 9 MM, and Shadow 2 Carry, I like them all. The Shadow 2 Carry is kind of the primo carry gun, but the P-10 C really is all I would really need in a 9 MM carry gun. It's very accurate, handles recoils well, I...
  2. Tangof1!

    New Purchase Reflection....maybe?

    I had night sights put on my CZ P-01. That's it. I buy guns and either like them the way they are or get rid of them. CZ TS2 and CZ Shadow 2 are right out of the box great, I wouldn't think of "Improving" them. I had a Glock 17 that people raved about. I didn't like it at all. Customize it...
  3. Tangof1!

    72 hour wait for a CZ SP01

    What’s comical is the owner’s insistence on a staff member escorting you to your car after the purchase, They don’t all do it, but a lot do. As a clerk walks me to the car and says to me “I’ll bet you’re carrying a gun right now, aren’t you?” Of course I am.
  4. Tangof1!

    72 hour wait for a CZ SP01

    Exactly, you already own a firearm. It’s a stupid law that accomplished nothing.
  5. Tangof1!

    72 hour wait for a CZ SP01

    Wisconsin had that dopey law (72 hour) for decades, then a group did an in depth study and showed that the wait had no effect on lawbreakers EVER!
  6. Tangof1!

    More magazine capacity

    Too heavy for my taste, the M16’s handling qualities were one of the strong points, a 100 round magazine adds too much weight.
  7. Tangof1!

    More magazine capacity

    I never had a problem with my M16A1. I was it's first owner. Magazines were a different story. Yes, 18 only and too many were pretty crappy.
  8. Tangof1!

    More magazine capacity

    I went a little nut's with an 03 license and a credit card way back when the communist countries were selling their no longer needed small arms and it was "Look out, this stuff's coming right to my door. SKS's, Mauser's, CZ 82's, Walther P-38's, Tokarevs, well you get the picture. My Wife...
  9. Tangof1!

    More magazine capacity

    It was 7.62 MM out of the gun ships, not 5.56 Mm, and seeing one fire was a sight I’ll always remember. It WASN’T like a fast machine gun, more like an orange colored lightning bolt. Roarrrrr! I’ll never forget it.
  10. Tangof1!

    Looking for concealment solutions for CZ75P01

    I'm not and at that price I never will be. I bought a Shadow 2 Carry for $1500.00 and I'm very pleased with it BUT, truth to be told out to 25 yards it's not doing anything the P01 or even the P-10C can't do. I'm a CZ junkie in failed recovery. From the Curio & Relic CZ82 to the Shadow 2 and...
  11. Tangof1!

    Discussion: Two Biggest First-Time Gun Buyer Mistakes

    My first serious carry was a Colt Series 70 .45. I still have it I still have the excellent CZ P-01.
  12. Tangof1!

    Looking for concealment solutions for CZ75P01

    First of all that's one fine weapon. I carried one for 21 years OWB in a custom holster by J.B. Leather. I don't know if he's still in business, but he makes fine holsters.
  13. Tangof1!

    I’ve Done it Again.

    CZ's? I can take 'em or leave 'em.
  14. Tangof1!

    Discussion: Clear Winners? Translucent AR-15 Magazines

    My KUNA has clear magazines that I like, but for my AR-15's I like the original 30 round aluminum ones. Old habits die hard.
  15. Tangof1!

    Discussion: How Do I Work My New AR?

    I was issued a new M-16A1 and I took care of it. I never had a malfunction with it that wasn't magazine related. Carry an M-14 around with 300 rounds in heavy steel magazines? No thank you. The early M-16's got a bad rap that was mostly due to poor maintenance, inferior ammunition, and bad...
  16. Tangof1!

    More magazine capacity

    I read it was one per fifty thousand which sounds absurd but this includes Spooky and Snoopy the 6,000 rounds per minute gatling guns fired from airplanes and Helicopter gun ships. Everyone shot a lot, recall the "Mad Minutes".
  17. Tangof1!

    She’s home

    They like seeing me because they know an easy mark when the see one. You think I asked the cost of her?
  18. Tangof1!

    war hero's name will not be on new naval vessel

    Millers descendants are raising hell about it. This is very petty on Trump's part.
  19. Tangof1!

    Join the navy, now upset you are on a ship

    I P*****ed moaned about eating C rations in the pouring rain and carrying 80 lbs. on my 120 lb. back and so did everyone else. But cry to Reporter's? No. Too much pride. Besides, all the stories!
  20. Tangof1!

    war hero's name will not be on new naval vessel

    I thought this Carrier was to be named after WWII Hero Doris Miller who performed feats of bravery during the attack on Pearl Harbor. It's going to be named after a five time draft dodger? Is there no shame? He plasters his name on everything.
Back
Top