testtest

109 Members of Congress Want AR Pistols Regulated Under the NFA Like Machine Guns

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Ok, now they want AR pistols regulated under the NFA like machine guns, doesn’t make sense, but all there crazy gun control crap doesn’t make any sense since none of these proposals would have done anything in these recent shootings.

Ok, now they want AR pistols regulated under the NFA like machine guns, doesn’t make sense, but all there crazy gun control crap doesn’t make any sense since none of these proposals would have done anything in these recent shootings.

So they want to ban 9mm AR pistols... and .22 ...

After all of the blow-up over bump stocks the gun community should have seen this coming long ago. Remember that there was talk before the election that BATF would grandfather them in or reduce the registration tax to the $5 that one pays to transfer firearms listed as Any Other Weapon (AOW) under NFA. My question is will BATF come up with separate category for brace pistols, or will they class them as a SBR-short barreled rifles? At this point the tax structure could be anywhere between $5 to $200. Free would be nice, but I wouldn't hold my breath. If I had a high-dollar brace pistol I really, really liked I'd have to consider paying the $200 and put in my BATF paper work for a SBR.

Thanks for posting article Anni,

Who knows where all this "Stuff" will end, but their agenda's fairly clear? It seems to appear as more of a compound problem or set of issues?

What read and understood from posted article is a typical one sided organized alarmist smear campaign. Concerning this article and others recently read about violence? Suspect violence will regardlessly continue until people become more and better educated in firearms and other possible weapons? Most firearm enthusiasts and companies regularly promote safety and education 1st. I don't regularly see that in many other fields as commonplace. If same safety and educational instruction system was applied in and to the media? Where would we be? Possibly better or worse off?

Adding to that, the excessive infiltration of this country by outsiders philosophies and actions has added to and has likely led to many things? One is very likely little to no comprehension of our countries freedoms, values, laws and in general, actions and rights of our citizens. Too many do not speak our language, while on the other hand, some are more fluent at this country's language than our typical citizen. Where's our educational system in all this? Nope, sorry, am not racially biased by any means, have friends and family from other countries, religions, ect. Thing is, sometimes people forget to remember where they are and what they're doing? Some likely fail or never even realized the simple old adage and value of "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." To me, it's like going over to someone else's home and dictating how they should live their lives. - Not too wise or intelligent from my perspective.

In comparison to another tragedy? The overly extreme 911 response for example? Banning finger nail clippers from flights for example is/was a bit overboard? To my knowledge, those have been removed from the list while some others more deadly remain. What those initial 911 reactions show me is a lack of understanding or comprehension of actual real needs and good solutions to an issue, of a hurriedly, overbaked remedy that create more problems than their remedy solves? Also, the "Solutions" seem to be typical rantings and lousy solutions of an extremist to me. Possibly, everything appears to be black and white to them with nothing in the more balanced gray areas and apparently no gray matter's used again? I see the same lame reactions concerning and regarding firearms.

China and Britain ban guns and demonic folks still walk thru committing horrendous mass attacks and murders with large knives.
banning a tool doesnt do it.
There is a will there is a way. Always.

cars thru crowds
Airplanes
Fertilizer/
Guns
Knives
Poison

all used to commit mass acts of crime .

i’m all for some solutions, but a “ban” of an item is not a solution.
On a less dramatic note, NYC banned large soft drinks to help curb obesity... how is that working out. Bans dont work

China and Britain ban guns and demonic folks still walk thru committing horrendous mass attacks and murders with large knives.

cars thru crowds
Airplanes
Fertilizer/
Guns
Knives
Poison

On a less dramatic note, NYC banned large soft drinks to help curb obesity... how is that working out. Bans dont work
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

cars thru crowds
Airplanes
Fertilizer/
Guns
Knives
Poison

Exactly.

cars thru crowds
Airplanes
Fertilizer/
Guns
Knives
Poison

Spot on!

AR pistols is another industry product that have been in the "Danger Will Robinson Zone" with the NFA, like bumpstocks and binary triggers.

The loss of performance & subsequent increased muzzle blast compared to a 16 or pinned 14.5/7 isn't worth it IMO.

I saw all this coming and got out of AR pistols last year, regardless of the election results.

AR pistols is another industry product that have been in the "Danger Will Robinson Zone" with the NFA, like bumpstocks and binary triggers.

The loss of performance & subsequent increased muzzle blast compared to a 16 or pinned 14.5/7 isn't worth it IMO.

I saw all this coming and got out of AR pistols last year, regardless of the election results.
I really like most firearms as a general rule, love mechanics of them. But, simply put if they don't serve my purposes or needs am not buying them. I have no real need for an automatic weapon, I do like them, but have no need of one, so don't own one. Same with an AR pistol. Cool as all get out, but don't have any real use for one .................... Well, maybe a dozen then! Nope, just kidding! Am entitled to one joke on April 1st. That was it!

I feel the opposite way. If it comes to that I'll sell it or give it away. Or disassemble it and sell the upper and build a rifle.

From my understanding, is tha you may convert a Rifle designated lower to a pistol but you can’t go from a pistol lower to rifle. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Other way around brother. That's why I am building a pistol first. Even if it is literally impossible for anyone to determine which order I started in. Of course if you buy a complete rifle or a rifle lower you're stuck.

Back