testtest

Bridget Stalked on the Trail

Good article 👍. Heck, these days I carry when I'm fishing the local small lakes, and even when walking my pup at the nearby walking trail. You just never know, as some people with nefarious intentions think we gray-haired folks are easy targets.

Last edited:
I swear, it wasn’t me Bridget!! (I may look like that, but I was still in Pa. :LOL::ROFLMAO:). But seriously, that’s some pretty scary stuff. It’s great you were armed, but please stay safe out there Bridget.
1587745924156.gif

You sure...........😂😂😂😂

Wow, that was sketchy. Have you considered someone you trust to be your battle-buddy? That way you can watch each other's back.
I live in a town with under 200 people so there really aren’t options for me to always have someone around me! I like the freedom of doing what I want immediately and often go on a lot of adventures alone because of that!

Agreed, at least a working dog (heeler, shepard ect.). They have an inherent desire to protect.

Personally, I would go with a heeler, small yet fiesty and intelligent with the stamina and weight to be effective.
I plan on getting a dog someday.. both heelers and Shepard’s are great breeds. Because of how loyal and protective German Shepard’s are I’ve always wanted one.. have her name picked out too.. “Dixie” :)

Very nice article. It is difficult to believe how some folks (i.e. your stalker) dress and behave. My wife always says "I didn't need to see that!" or sometimes "You can't unsee that!" Good that you were forceful and well armed.
Haha so true!! I always like to think that they should understand how and why they would come off the eating to a small girl alone in a desolate place. Always best to stay alert!

Back