testtest

First Look: SAINT Victor Pistol .308

A .308 in a rifle that small is going to require a ton of control.
I’ll be able to handle it....
47BB0085-6A15-4629-B93D-DB809D6C492C.gif

If you really want to tame the muzzle rise, try "bracing" it against your shoulder. The difference is palpable!😂
Shouldering a brace has been known to be legal for quite a while now. And to keep pretending that anyone is still lacing it up to their forearm is just silly.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled First Look: SAINT Victor Pistol .308 and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/first-look-saint-victor-pistol-308/.

I would really like if SA would quit just throwing new products out to bait people. I ran into a similar problem with I bought my SAVS 556 pistol. I wanted FDE and kept getting the runaround, so I ended up buying a black one. a month or two later, out pops the various color models. I was so pissed and I’m still upset. Mine did not have the SB3A brace, so I bought it separately. What comes out on the pistol? The option for the SB3A brace. I’m so sick of that. I love SA and own 5 firearms from SA. I want the 308, but I want it in FDE. They should not release a new model until ALL of it’s variants can be released as well. How many years should I wait to see if it will come out in different colors? And now the ATF is back on eliminating the legal brace from SB Tactical.

Back