testtest

20 MOA rail for Waypoint

New member here. Looking for recommendations for a high quality 20 MOA rail for my Waypoint 6.5 Creedmoor. I shot it out to a mile yesterday and hit the target once but I ran out of adjustment on my Vortex Razor 4.5-27x56. Since I plan to use this rifle for 600+ distances I’m thinking a 20 MOA rail may give me what I need to eliminate having to hold over. Not hunting, just long range targets.

It comes with a 20moa pic rail. But any Remington 700 rail will work with the Waypoint.

New member here. Looking for recommendations for a high quality 20 MOA rail for my Waypoint 6.5 Creedmoor. I shot it out to a mile yesterday and hit the target once but I ran out of adjustment on my Vortex Razor 4.5-27x56. Since I plan to use this rifle for 600+ distances I’m thinking a 20 MOA rail may give me what I need to eliminate having to hold over. Not hunting, just long range targets.
Glad to see another Waypointer. I went through some long research before I finally ended up with mine. (Ended up picking up a Sig Cross and Savage Impulse along the way). Fierce was probably a runner up. Curious what was your buying experience? Why the Waypoint? Did you have a second choice?

I ended up calling SA yesterday and their response is that it comes with a zero MOA rail. I picked up one made by Precision Reflex and I'll be mounting that this week, re-zeroing at 200 yards and take it back to the range for testing as soon as I can.

Glad to see another Waypointer. I went through some long research before I finally ended up with mine. (Ended up picking up a Sig Cross and Savage Impulse along the way). Fierce was probably a runner up. Curious what was your buying experience? Why the Waypoint? Did you have a second choice?
I had a gun crush on the Waypoint right from the time they announced it. I wanted a traditional rifle for long range and my previous experience with Springfield firearms and the .75 MOA claim they made for it were all I needed to decide. I also have a Ruger Precision Rifle, which is a modular style and a bit heavier. The Waypoint is going to be my 600 yards and out gun and the RPR 1,000 yards and closer.

Back