testtest

2020 Waypoint 6.5 CM

Stick82

Alpha
I placed an order for a Waypoint in 6.5 CM back in December/January time frame. I have asked shop I ordered it through a couple times if they have any idea when it might be here. No one seems to be able to answer. Does anyone know the reason why it is taking so long with no information?

Springfield is way on back order for the “custom“ guns like the waypoint, especially in 6.5. I just happen to also have one on order and was told that it should be shipping soon. We ordered a 6.5prc for a customer and it came in last month.

Springfield is way on back order for the “custom“ guns like the waypoint, especially in 6.5. I just happen to also have one on order and was told that it should be shipping soon. We ordered a 6.5prc for a customer and it came in last month.
Try buying a new car right now, pickens are slim, just like some guns now.

Try buying a new car right now, pickens are slim, just like some guns now.

"Try buying a new car right now, pickens are slim, just like some guns now." - Nope, not me.

Have heard and seen on vehicles scarcity locally. Dealers are parking them end to end instead of side by side to take up same amount of space. Some said some of it's inability to get imported microchips. Some mfg's are laying off too. May be hard saying what for to some degree? - Not first time dealers stored vehicles off lot for various reasons besides overflow? - And, is likely another good reason besides the main one, to stay or shy away from some imported materials?

Thanks for the information, I will see mine soon. In the meantime I am going to keep an eye out for some ammo. I'll post again when I get mine.

We act have one coming in on the Fedex Truck. This is our second Waypoint in a month. My personal one is still on the way.

I would love to get my hands on one to see what the action is like. Is it smooth, does it catch, is it wobbly?

Back