testtest

2020 waypoint firing pin?

nwt89

Alpha
My firing pin broke on my 2020 waypoint while sighting it in. I've heard many people having this issue. Does anyone know where I can find one online? I am going to contact Springfield this week but I need one for a prs match like now. Can't wait for the warranty, also, I'd like to find a stronger made pin. Any help is appreciated

My firing pin broke on my 2020 waypoint while sighting it in. I've heard many people having this issue. Does anyone know where I can find one online? I am going to contact Springfield this week but I need one for a prs match like now. Can't wait for the warranty, also, I'd like to find a stronger made pin. Any help is appreciated
@xdman any thoughts?

It’s based off the Remington 700 pattern, but don’t know if it is exact firing pin wise. That is totally a new one, the firing pin is massive in the 700 pattern and only sticks out of the breech face enough to hit the primer. Can the OP send pics or describe the breakage. Never seen a broken firing pin itself, in the 700’s it’s Usually the bolt assembly not the FP.

It’s based off the Remington 700 pattern, but don’t know if it is exact firing pin wise. That is totally a new one, the firing pin is massive in the 700 pattern and only sticks out of the breech face enough to hit the primer. Can the OP send pics or describe the breakage. Never seen a broken firing pin itself, in the 700’s it’s Usually the bolt assembly not the FP.
It won't let me upload the photo but it's the actual tip of the firing pin that broke off. It looks like the rem 700 sa firing pin but this one has a threaded end to thread into the shroud. I've looked everywhere and can't find anything.

It won't let me upload the photo but it's the actual tip of the firing pin that broke off. It looks like the rem 700 sa firing pin but this one has a threaded end to thread into the shroud. I've looked everywhere and can't find anything.
If you have a smartphone, use it to take the pic, it’s a smaller file and will upload for you as long as you use the phone to post it here

Back