testtest

2022 Football Season

Have not watched a live sporting event in 3 years since going to streaming. Surprisingly the only things I have missed watching is the Little league world series and the women's ncaa softball world series.

Used to be my favorite too. I’d even go home early when my dismal home team was playing at noon. If I couldn’t watch I’d have the game on in the car and still yell at the penalty or missed catch.

Haven’t watched any NFL since the home opener CHI vs GB 2015-16 season and don’t plan to ever again.
I don’t expect a new Commissioner will make any difference in the Woke-ism spectacle or them ever having a decent, respectable, family oriented Big Game half time show.

Kind of miss the old Wide World of Sports when they featured all sorts of stuff, even the Olympic Games were of interest - once upon a time.

No more - and all because of one washed up failure of a privileged ignorant imbecile that the league decided had relevance.

Yawn. What time do the ‘Hazel’ reruns come on in your local broad
network?

Like many here, I stopped watching the NFL when they decided that woke politics needed to be injected into sports. I have become a much bigger college football fan, so I don't miss the NFL at all. I have attended probably a dozen college games with my family over the past few years.

While many college teams have become woke, we have the benefit of living close to SMU. Not only do they provide free tickets to active and retired military and first responders (plus family members), but George W. Bush still does the coin toss a few times a year. If any of you live close to Dallas, you should seriously consider catching a game.

Texas High School football and junior high is where I'll be and only go! My junior is a linebacker and the AD is glad he's back playing, and the twins (7th grade) will be their first time playing. I've been trying to get them to eat a stick of butter too fatten them up. So far no basketball players as they get their lack of skills in that field from me......0!

Not a big fan but glad to see the season starting up again. It means summer is almost over and the cooler season is coming. The NFL has changed thru the years but still my favorite sport.
i dunno about summer almost being over...

we are into our 2nd week of a heat wave, with very high humidity and dew points, to the tune of "feels like" 100+ degree's.

the humidity is the killer, you cannot breathe thick air that you can't see thru.

i dunno about summer almost being over...

we are into our 2nd week of a heat wave, with very high humidity and dew points, to the tune of "feels like" 100+ degree's.

the humidity is the killer, you cannot breathe thick air that you can't see thru.

Yesterday was probably the hottest and Maggie's day of the summer so far. It was miserable for Michigan, not sure how the southern states handle it.

who is Maggie..???
This is Maggie!
IMG_1754.jpeg

I prefer college football. Zero NFL shown in this casa -- it's a frickin' job. I'd rather watch a butcher, barber or plumber work -- it's all the same to me.

And olympic boxing -- you got three rounds fellas -- no need to dance till the last round.

Back