testtest

2023 Holiday Deals

Just like everyone else (except my wife- apparently), I want to own my own cannon. Since she won't let me swipe from the "emergency" fund, I decided to offer up an insane price for coating! You'll get the same quality work that we are known for at an amazing price...

Just bought 8 of these olights in FDE and black at 15 dollars and 180 lumens they are great as stocking stuffers or to stash

Nosler has posted Black Friday deals.

45 ACP 185gr HP 29.95 /50 is the lowest prices I've seen,
UP to 50% off ASP handgun ammo.
30% off ammo cans.
55% off 1000 count bullets.

Spend $150 get a free "Born Ballistic" book (must add it to your cart)
Free shipping over $99

Federal Black Friday rebates-
Buy a minimum of two (2) qualifying boxes of Federal® 1,100-round Black Pack®* rimfire ammunition, manufacturer part number 36BF1100, and get $20 back ($10/box)

Minimum purchase of two (2), 1,100-round boxes required.
Maximum rebate $100 (10 boxes) per person or household

Valid for purchases made 11/19/2023 through 12/26/2023.

Reminton Thunderbolt 22 LR Black Friday rebate-

Thunderbolt Black Friday Deal Rebate #: R10112​

Buy a minimum of two (2) qualifying boxes of Remington® 525-round 22 Thunderbolt®* rimfire ammunition, manufacturer part number R21271, and get $10 back ($5/box)

Minimum purchase of two (2), 525-round boxes required
Maximum rebate $100 (20 boxes) per person or household.

Valid for purchases made 11/19/2023 through 12/26/2023.

From 11/14/2023 - 12/31/2023, purchase the JK 195 SGX 12 or JK195 subs Suppressor and receive a JK CCX 9mm suppressor and JK .22 cal Endcap FREE!

Buy the 12 ga suppressor and get a free 9mm suppressor, and the 22 end cap allows you to use the 9mm suppressor as a 22 suppressor.

I jumped on this deal last week, the only thing I would warn is go ahead and back order the choke mounts now, I waited until after they announced the bogo and they ran out of the ones for my Beretta a300 Ultima patrol.

Last edited:
Just like everyone else (except my wife- apparently), I want to own my own cannon. Since she won't let me swipe from the "emergency" fund, I decided to offer up an insane price for coating! You'll get the same quality work that we are known for at an amazing price...

Just bought 8 of these olights in FDE and black at 15 dollars and 180 lumens they are great as stocking stuffers or to stash
Thanks for the heads up. I just bought 5 of them.

Save 20% on in stock Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester, Accurate and Ramshot reloading powder.
Discount shown in the cart.

From November 24 to November 30, lock in 20% OFF your entire purchase at shop.hodgdon.com. Load up on savings and history with this limited time offer and the Hodgdon History book, now only $4.99.

i just came back from wally's world emporium....

i got there like just after 6.....

not too many people there, and frankly, i was only going there for some food/beverage items anyways..

what was "really funny"...??

most times when i get there at that time in the morning..??

i'm lucky if the self checkout has 3 registers open.

but today..??

6...count'em....... 6 real cashiers were open........waiting....for customers..........!!!!!!!

oh the irony in that.

long lines many times, waiting for them to open, and maybe 1 self check out open..??

but today, Black Friday..??

and a near empty parking lot, and 6 real cashiers open...???

oh the joy in my heart, knowing that dumbwad manager has to pay those people to be there for 1 day.

takes away the pains we have suffered waiting, and waiting for the checkouts to open, well past opening hour.

Back