Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “What Is a Citizen First Responder?” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/what-is-a-citizen-first-responder/.



Medical staff, The Military and Public Works are not First Responders. Neither is a pilot,
I'm not going to leave my family defenseless to go rescue yours.
So......You won't shoot them blades either?I have to agree with The Night Rider on this one.
If they were closer. The closes one to me is about a mile away. A BB from my Red Ryder won't travel that far.So......You won't shoot them blades either?
Dude! i'm just messin with you. i know you ain't gonna shoot them and neither would i, Maybe not.NGL I'm getting really tired of people talking smack to me about the Turbines.
I had nothing to do with putting them up. They were there before me they'll be there after me and TBH nobody really cares what I (or you)
think about them.
This is the mailing address for the owners of the Turbines.
NextEra Energy Partners, LP
700 Universe Boulevard
Juno Beach, FL 33408
If you have a beef tell them.
Reasonable, 3L120.I am afraid that I spent too much time in a blue suit! The Protect and Serve is still strong in me, despite my advanced age. However,I am also aware of the Law of Probability. Too many bad guys after someone else and me with a 380, may make me a good witness…all depends on the terrain and situation.