testtest

4 most powerful US grenades

My H.S. honored the names of students killed in action in View Nam. Their names were posted on the cafeteria wall, grouped according to the year they graduated. My year - 1965 - has six names (there were just over 200 in my graduating class). Sobering.

Need to mention this- the great band- Chicago
We saw them 3Aug71, came from Millington naval hospital. We put on the ground floor. Great band- terry kath, peter seterus
Don't get me started on Terry Kath. Definitely in my all time top 5 guitarists.

The solo is F'in mindblowing.

Last edited:
1966-1968
Was there 67-69. We used to fire a lot of M-79 rounds, mainly at night when set up in NDP formation. It was called H & I ( harassment & interdiction fire. Although we were in tanks we didn't want to give our exact location with tracer rounds. LP's listening post also used them for the same reason during H&I fire. Not everyone followed this practice but my platoon did.

Got a notification that this thread was moved..........history...... I didn't know this was a category. Soon the powers that be (TAL staff) will move me there 🤣 🤣 🤣

Must be a new thing going on. Threads I have started the last couple days which are similar to other threads which historically get put into The Lounge, have been moved to History and Skills. Guess I better pay more attention.

Back