testtest

40 Caliber

I love the .40 S&W and have well over 20K rounds through my Glock 23 gen 3 with no problems, including thousands of my own reloads. I shoot 180 grain and I've never experienced this "snappy" complaint I see on the internet.

I still see at least 50% of the guns at our multi agency LE range shooting .40, with the other half being mostly 9mm and a few .45's. Seems to me that the folks I see at our range who say they can't shoot the .40 well don't really do any better with 9mm or .45, the common factor being they just don't shoot well.

I love the .40 S&W and have well over 20K rounds through my Glock 23 gen 3 with no problems, including thousands of my own reloads. I shoot 180 grain and I've never experienced this "snappy" complaint I see on the internet.

I still see at least 50% of the guns at our multi agency LE range shooting .40, with the other half being mostly 9mm and a few .45's. Seems to me that the folks I see at our range who say they can't shoot the .40 well don't really do any better with 9mm or .45, the common factor being they just don't shoot well.
That’s the 10/80/10 breakdown LE has the 80 is what most are and the majority of those are the ones that barely qualify and wipe “good enough to next time” and never practice on their own.

And not to get away from the topic but I sort of laugh because with everyone preaching about Red Dots however, when it comes to issuing them if an Officer won’t take the time to practice with his handgun so you really think those same ones are gonna bother to inspect and maintain a Dot sight????

Back