testtest

5 Reasons Why a Springfield Hellcat Should Be Your First Handgun

5 REASONS WHY A SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST HANDGUN​

1 - You’ve never heard of Sig Sauer, Glock, Heckler and Koch, Smith and Wesson, or Fabrique Nationale.

2 - anything is a step up from your purple SCCY.

3 - It comes with a free Laugo Alien.

4 - Anything with Hell in the name is cool.

5 - Because Croatia beat out Lichtenstein for the Obscure European Nation Modular Pistol Contract competition.

😎😇😜🤪🤔🤔🤔😘

5 REASONS WHY A SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST HANDGUN​

1 - You’ve never heard of Sig Sauer, Glock, Heckler and Koch, Smith and Wesson, or Fabrique Nationale.

2 - anything is a step up from your purple SCCY.

3 - It comes with a free Laugo Alien.

4 - Anything with Hell in the name is cool.

5 - Because Croatia beat out Lichtenstein for the Obscure European Nation Modular Pistol Contract competition.

😎😇😜🤪🤔🤔🤔😘
IMG_2533.jpeg

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “5 Reasons Why a Springfield Hellcat Should Be Your First Handgun” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/5-reasons-why-a-springfield-hellcat-should-be-your-first-handgun/.

Love the fact a woman wrote this article, thank you! As a still relatively new gun owner, I like my M&P Shield as an EDC. I recentlt purchased the XD9 sub compact, love how this shoots and it's accuracy. For me, not quite easy to carry..as it's heavier than the Shield. But that Hellcat calls my name...

Love the fact a woman wrote this article, thank you! As a still relatively new gun owner, I like my M&P Shield as an EDC. I recentlt purchased the XD9 sub compact, love how this shoots and it's accuracy. For me, not quite easy to carry..as it's heavier than the Shield. But that Hellcat calls my name...
I know it’s a SA forum. And a thread about a SA gun, but I’m going to give you a couple other options in the same general size/ weight as the Hellcat.

IWI Masada 9S- $400-ish

Sig P365XL - $600-ish

I know it’s a SA forum. And a thread about a SA gun, but I’m going to give you a couple other options in the same general size/ weight as the Hellcat.

IWI Masada 9S- $400-ish

Sig P365XL - $600-ish
I agree with this. I have the Hellcat line, the SIG 365 line and a bunch of others in the size / weight family. I often take first timers to the range and let them compare the ones they like by handling and shooting side by side. While I do like the Hellcat Pro and the weight and grip are good for smaller hands, almost all of the folks I shoot with feel that the Sig 365 guns shoot much smoother than the Hellcats.
I have never shot the Masada but I think I may add to the lineup just for fun.

I purchased my Hellcat osp last November and I'm truly pleased with it. My only question is why did springfield armory decide to discontinue such a great pistol.
Yea, I don’t think it’s been discontinued, it’s there top seller on that line, now they did discontinued the WASP red dot, to many issues with them, but my original one still works fine

I agree with this. I have the Hellcat line, the SIG 365 line and a bunch of others in the size / weight family. I often take first timers to the range and let them compare the ones they like by handling and shooting side by side. While I do like the Hellcat Pro and the weight and grip are good for smaller hands, almost all of the folks I shoot with feel that the Sig 365 guns shoot much smoother than the Hellcats.
I have never shot the Masada but I think I may add to the lineup just for fun.
It’s a great shooter. Currently my number 2 carry right behind the VP9SK.

Back