testtest

5 Unconventional Calibers For Concealed Carry

A 44cal bullet is anywhere between .429 and .431 and yet still not .440! Both 9mak and 357sig (noted it's not actually .357) are still labeled as 9mm. If the 357sig was .357 it could be labeled as a 38cal. Take note the 38spl and the 357mag are both used in the 357mag revolvers.
They are still both 9mm cartridges, just not the same. 9.01 vs 9.27. I have never agreed with cartridge naming conventions. Most do it to separate themselves from the rest of the cartridges that are out. Neither the 460 Rowland or the 460 S&W are .460, they are both .452 just like any other 45 cartridge.

They are still both 9mm cartridges, just not the same. 9.01 vs 9.27. I have never agreed with cartridge naming conventions. Most do it to separate themselves from the rest of the cartridges that are out. Neither the 460 Rowland or the 460 S&W are .460, they are both .452 just like any other 45 cartridge.
That they are (in agreement with you)! They just make bigger numbers, because bigger numbers sounds more scary.

We're past the point of wondering if certain pistol rounds are going away. They're not going away.

The questions:

who is the blogger?
It's many people on youtube, and in the google, who are ranting, and ranting and ranting.

What .40 do I have?
1.0v M&P .40 Full size
I just want to say 33XRAY, I wasn't trying to be a smart ass or using any rhetoric. I don't know you from Adam and I don't know what you do or don't know. For all I know you know nothing about guns. You've been here 2 days. Typed words often don't come across the way they were intended. On the internet, there really isn't a "Warrior mentality" or whatever you called it. It's just anonymous words from people you will never meet. My apologies if I came off like a "Jerk off". It was unintentional. Though it kinda seems like you may have some anger issues dude and possibly some reading comprehension issues.

See, now there I was kind of being a jerk off. For which I humbly apologize.

Just chill a little my friend. We're all friends here and we try to help each other and other people and occasionally throw light hearted jabs at each other. It's nothing personal. I'm sure in time we will all understand you are a warrior and won't bother to ask stupid ass questions like, " Did you do any research into why your gun might be jamming on you" ? You might even find that some people here know more than you do about something and can help you figure out an issue you are having. It's kind of what we try to do here.

Back