Wisconsin had that dopey law (72 hour) for decades, then a group did an in depth study and showed that the wait had no effect on lawbreakers EVER!Well come Saturday morning I will be picking up the CZ SP01 from the place I’ll be doing my transfers now. Little bit of a hassle to learn their process of doing stuff but I’m good.
Wisconsin had that dopey law (72 hour) for decades, then a group did an in depth study and showed that the wait had no effect on lawbreakers EVER!
Exactly, you already own a firearm. It’s a stupid law that accomplished nothing.It’s pointless especially people like me where I have enough toys to play with on the 72 hour wait
Exactly, you already own a firearm. It’s a stupid law that accomplished nothing.
It's that way here in NV, fill out the form and pay the man before walking out the door.I also have my CCL. So basically it’s just plain retarded. I swear anyone that has a CCL should not have a waiting period.
not here........ got a carry license/permit...??
pay any transfer fee's if needed, and walk out......few minutes of time, no lock on the gun or clamshell case either.
What’s comical is the owner’s insistence on a staff member escorting you to your car after the purchase, They don’t all do it, but a lot do. As a clerk walks me to the car and says to me “I’ll bet you’re carrying a gun right now, aren’t you?” Of course I am.
"what is a handgun for...???"This last time was rather funny. I done a fair share or so 4473’s this year that I have the form memorized and what the hand gun is for. The guy’s jaw kinda dropped when I got the form done before he put the info into the computer and I was filling out what the handgun was for.
"what is a handgun for...???"
dumb question
everyone knows a handgun is for soaping your backside in the shower........