testtest

72 hour wait for a CZ SP01

Well come Saturday morning I will be picking up the CZ SP01 from the place I’ll be doing my transfers now. Little bit of a hassle to learn their process of doing stuff but I’m good.
Wisconsin had that dopey law (72 hour) for decades, then a group did an in depth study and showed that the wait had no effect on lawbreakers EVER!
 
not here........ got a carry license/permit...??

pay any transfer fee's if needed, and walk out......few minutes of time, no lock on the gun or clamshell case either.
 
What’s comical is the owner’s insistence on a staff member escorting you to your car after the purchase, They don’t all do it, but a lot do. As a clerk walks me to the car and says to me “I’ll bet you’re carrying a gun right now, aren’t you?” Of course I am.
 
What’s comical is the owner’s insistence on a staff member escorting you to your car after the purchase, They don’t all do it, but a lot do. As a clerk walks me to the car and says to me “I’ll bet you’re carrying a gun right now, aren’t you?” Of course I am.

This last time was rather funny. I done a fair share or so 4473’s this year that I have the form memorized and what the hand gun is for. The guy’s jaw kinda dropped when I got the form done before he put the info into the computer and I was filling out what the handgun was for.
 
This last time was rather funny. I done a fair share or so 4473’s this year that I have the form memorized and what the hand gun is for. The guy’s jaw kinda dropped when I got the form done before he put the info into the computer and I was filling out what the handgun was for.
"what is a handgun for...???"

dumb question

everyone knows a handgun is for soaping your backside in the shower........
 
"what is a handgun for...???"

dumb question

everyone knows a handgun is for soaping your backside in the shower........

It’s an Illinois thing. Never said the political left knew what was happening. Like helping the neighbors with a spider 🕷️ problem from my house.
 
Back
Top