testtest

A 9mm With Everything?

Great article but honestly, after I get done acquiring the Hellcat and the XDM in 10MM, if I get another 9mm, it will be the XDM Elite.

1582914096173.png

I have the Gen 2 xdm OSP with the vortex venom and suppressor height sights and two barrels. Bought it from the Reed's rice Creek gun fair and got it for $800.00. I asked Springfield if they would make the META trigger and magweel for the xdm elite available for normal xdm's and they said they're not going to. So I ordered a powder river precision ultimate match trigger kit, polished aluminum striker, striker safety kit, striker spring kit. Dropped my trigger pull down to a light 3lbs with a super crisp drop and virtually no reset. Also ordered 140 mm arredondo mag extensions to increase capacity to 23 rounds, installed a Springer precision shorty comp, and have a Springer precision esp magwell and tungsten guide rod on order with 16lb recoil springs. Did some white color fill in the engravings and put a tlr-1hl light on it and holstered it in a enforcer osp duty holster with optic shielding and level 2 retention with a black kulticam cordura wrap from Midwest tactical solutions in St. Cloud, MN. Literally the most customizing I've done on a production gun. And I also have a range officer elite operator customized as well. 😍😍😍

I have a XDm 10 4.5 OSP and love it. The suppressor height sights are not my favorite but I can deal with them.
I have added a PRP Extreme trigger, aftermarket guide rod and 26# recoil spring, Springer Precision comp and a Vortex Venom. With my handloads and Underwood Extreme Hunter ammo, it is laser accurate. 1 ragged hole at 25 yards.
20231225_153429.jpg

Old article, but one truth remains the same. Nothing, has everything, for everyone. Best you can do is find a gun that suits your needs and comfort best, and then modify it, if it does not have everything you , until it has everything you want or need.

Back