testtest

A Breed Apart: The Rogue and the Prodigy

I'm curious to know from any of you that use Kydex holsters what affect it has on the finish of your firearm. I'm well aware really nice leather can after a lot of use wear the finish but I do not have any Kydex yet.

I'm curious to know from any of you that use Kydex holsters what affect it has on the finish of your firearm. I'm well aware really nice leather can after a lot of use wear the finish but I do not have any Kydex yet.
The only thing I can tell you is, everything is abrasive. It's a matter of to what degree.

My kydex holsters have the same wear on my gun as the stiff leather holsters do . If I have safe queen, then no holster. Which is one gun. Rest are holstered

Decided to Give Tucker Gun Leather another shot with my 5" Prodigy. Lead times are down significantly from when I had them make me one for my X5 Legion (7-8 months) to 5-7 weeks. I'll let yas know when it comes in. (I went with the Deep Carry 1, so it can be switched between IWB and OWB)

Back