testtest

A Micro Big-Bore? The XD-S Mod.2 .45

I have this Mod2 in 45, but without the fiber optic front sight (it has the same yellow front sight as my Hellcat), nor white dots on the "Tactical Rack" rear sight. Other than that, it's the same as the one in this video. Thanks for posting Mike.

I owned an earlier model XDs 45acp and found it to not be a pleasurable shooter. I realize it was an EDC gun (sole purpose) but didn't enjoy the days when I practiced at the range. Not for sure this would change with the Mod 2.

I waited, and got the XD-E in .45 - best compact purchase I ever made. It's a lot like the XDs, but has DA/SA capability, something I like because that's what I grew up with in the 80's. Not a knock on the XDs, I'm just a fan of hammer fired pistols!

1596138656816.png

I love my XDS Mod.2 .45. The recoil is significantly less than I expected from a small .45, and the slim dimensions make it easy for me to conceal. With my body type and wardrobe the width of a gun is as or more important for concealment than grip length. Springfield needs to release a 7-round extended magazine like they did for the original XDS to make the Mod.2 my ideal EDC.

Back