testtest

A New Gun Finally

N

nmedge

I have been looking for a new toy for a while. I have looked at a few brands and finally made a decision. I got a Smith M&P 2.0 Pro 5 inch barrel with night sights. I ordered online as I could not find one loc
OIP.gf6we71KM0hqfUFIolA_SQAAAA.jpeg
ally for a reasonable price. I think I will be happy with it as I have become striker gun kind of guy. This will be my range gun. I also looked at the new metal M&P but the price was almost $900. Just too much for me right now. This one was just under $600 OTD. I found a picture online and want to thank everyone for their suggestions.

I picked up an FDE 5" M&P 2.0 when I found it on a deep sale last year. After shooting my 5" 2.0, I'm convinced that the M&P line are some of the most underrated guns on the market. Straight out of the box it was the most accurate 9mm I have ever fired. I would have preferred for it to have night sights or a fiber-optic front sight, and I could do without the large manual safety, but it looks like your model took care of both of those things. Enjoy your new gun. You made an excellent choice.

I picked up an FDE 5" M&P 2.0 when I found it on a deep sale last year. After shooting my 5" 2.0, I'm convinced that the M&P line are some of the most underrated guns on the market. Straight out of the box it was the most accurate 9mm I have ever fired. I would have preferred for it to have night sights or a fiber-optic front sight, and I could do without the large manual safety, but it looks like your model took care of both of those things. Enjoy your new gun. You made an excellent choice.
On a side note there's a p226 in 40s&w on a police trade in at guns.com I think.

Curious about the RMA… I’ve owned two M&P 1.0 in compact, 9mm and 40. Zero issues.
I’m looking at the steel comp series once you can find one..
I never liked the shape of the 1.0 M&P, but…I always shot mine well.

Back