testtest

A Sight with Sting: HEX Wasp Review

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "A Sight with Sting: HEX Wasp Review" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/a-sight-with-sting-hex-wasp-review/.

Very good presentation and very informative, but red dot sights on my EDC gun scares me. I've trained to many decades with iron sights. Maybe an electronic red dot on one of my range guns, but not for a gun that I may need to protect my life with. As I've always been told....You will always revert back to your training when things quickly go sideways!

Very good presentation and very informative, but red dot sights on my EDC gun scares me. I've trained to many decades with iron sights. Maybe an electronic red dot on one of my range guns, but not for a gun that I may need to protect my life with. As I've always been told....You will always revert back to your training when things quickly go sideways!
I felt the same way for a long time but I have to admit training with one has made me better. It really shows you in no uncertain terms what you are doing with your spatial position. Every firearm fits different in your hand and having an aide while breaking in a new one helps know how it Fits and feels in your hand when you are on target. Every time I pick up my EDC I point and see if I have brought my hands and firearm to the right position to be on target… and I never have to pull the trigger. I also think it helps me to practice at longer ranges especially with a short barrel so anything close is a chip shot , Ted dot or not

Thanks for insight…I have an XD S Mod 2 OSP 3.3 45 cal with Hellcat sights…for the cost, I think I’ll give the Hex Wasp a try on the range, but won’t carry it for now.

Thanks for insight…I have an XD S Mod 2 OSP 3.3 45 cal with Hellcat sights…for the cost, I think I’ll give the Hex Wasp a try on the range, but won’t carry it for now.
I have an XD mod 2 in 9mm with an adapter before red dots were machined in slides… I have a Burris fast fire on it and it is a tack driver at 20-25 yards. I’m not a fan of my Wasp battery eater, but I suppose if it was free that might be fine… I’ll send mine in for the warranty but I’ll probably get something else I can rely on

Back