testtest

A sneak peek at the new Springfield gun tonight, Wednesday 1/15/20

Mike H.

Editor, The Armory Life
Staff member
Hey gang, as I mentioned in that other thread, Springfield has another gun being released tomorrow (1/16/20). I'm going to push to see if I can release the info a bit early this evening to you all here in the forum. Keep an eye out and see if I get to do it! PS: It's another really cool one....

It's my favorite 45ACP.... Double barreled with double stack extended mag and, and, wait for it, wait for it,
A Binary Trigger!! In stores and on line tomorrow!!

Thanks.... I don't have a problem with the waiting.... just finished up 7 days for my 300 BO!!

Thanks.... I don't have a problem with the waiting.... just finished up 7 days for my 300 BO!!
Problem is you didn't have to wait. You were checking the thread that contained what we thought it was going to be, not realizing Mike put out a new post to cover it (don't feel bad, I thought the same & about 5-10 minutes later checked for a new post figuring they had it automated to post at 12:01 CST.
Just a question. Did you have to wait 7 days because that's the SC State law for background check, or you ordered it and it took 7 days to get it?

No sir, not the state.... PSA had to wrap it all up pretty and ship it to their store.
Ordered on the evening of the seventh and picked up the afternoon of the
fourteenth. Buying a firearm off the floor of the store takes maybe 20 minutes.
Depends on if they are computerized or paperized.

No sir, not the state.... PSA had to wrap it all up pretty and ship it to their store.
Ordered on the evening of the seventh and picked up the afternoon of the
fourteenth. Buying a firearm off the floor of the store takes maybe 20 minutes.
Depends on if they are computerized or paperized.
Ahh, OK. Similar to here in Pa. Drivers License, background check and out the door.

In Ohio, it’s driver’s license, back ground check, then your done, but, if you got your CCW after a certain date, dealers can choose to just use your CCW as your back ground check, or, they still can call it in. FYI

Last edited:
Lived in North Dakota for a while.... couldn't handle the rigors anymore..... loved it while I was there.

The state motto for MT is "the last best place".

N. Dakota is too flat for me plus the winters are nasty, as are the winters on the "East-side" of MT. But not as brutally bad as in N. Minnesota where I lived for a few years.

Back