testtest

A Striker-Free XD?

I don’t mind these...trigger needs to get upgraded to a Langdon, imho...but they are solid little pistols.

I keep toying with the idea of one, but...honestly? My P30sk fills the role just as well, though a little wider in the grip...and it can use 13, 15 or 17rd magazines to boot.

But, one of these days I’ll likely find one cheap at a coal gun shop, that the dealer just wants to move...

I don’t mind these...trigger needs to get upgraded to a Langdon, imho...but they are solid little pistols.

I keep toying with the idea of one, but...honestly? My P30sk fills the role just as well, though a little wider in the grip...and it can use 13, 15 or 17rd magazines to boot.

But, one of these days I’ll likely find one cheap at a coal gun shop, that the dealer just wants to move...
That's how I ended up with my g21! It is a fde color and they just wanted too make room for something else. It was a great buy and is very accurate.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled A Striker-Free XD? and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/a-striker-free-xd/.

I have a Springfield XDE .45 ACP 3.3 with the Viridian Laser that mounts to the Trigger Guard and I like it but it has a stout recoil and bark pushing a 185-grain +P Barnes TAC XPD round out of its 3.3 " Barrel. I would like to see a full-sized 4.5 - 5.25 " barreled XDM version with a 13 round mag for .45 ACP or a 19 round 9mm.

20200525_061350.jpg

I have a Springfield XDE .45 ACP 3.3 with the Viridian Laser that mounts to the Trigger Guard and I like it but it has a stout recoil and bark pushing a 185-grain +P Barnes TAC XPD round out of its 3.3 " Barrel. I would like to see a full-sized 4.5 - 5.25 " barreled XDM version with a 13 round mag for .45 ACP or a 19 round 9mm.
I have a Colt Defender. It has a bark and snap when shooting it too. But that's the nature of the beast with a small barrel and a .45

Back