testtest

Absence

Hey y’all I’m sorry for my absence as of late. A lot of things have been going down hill in the L’s house. First I was out due to having to have a surgery. Now Mrs. L who is 8 weeks pregnant has covid and isn’t doing to hot. I promise we’ll be back soon just figured I’d let y’all know why y’all haven’t seen me. We could use prayers if y’all don’t mind please. Thank y’all and miss y’all. Talk to y’all soon.
Take care of yourself and your family first. Prayers for speedy recoveries on all fronts.

Don't worry about us, we can self moderate for a short while without creating too much havoc! 😇

You take care of you and yours first, we'll all be here when you get back. (y) (y) (y) Update us as you can.
Update: Mrs. L is doing better. The infusions took a little longer then it should’ve but it has started the much needed turn for the better. She’s not out the woods yet but we are definitely starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers. We can’t tell you how greatful we are for that. I’ll post another update at a later time. Till then keep keeping on y’all.

P.S.
Thank y’all for trying to keep that crazy duck 🦆 under control. Trust me when I say I know it’s a 24/7 job. 🤪

Update: Mrs. L is doing better. The infusions took a little longer then it should’ve but it has started the much needed turn for the better. She’s not out the woods yet but we are definitely starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers. We can’t tell you how greatful we are for that. I’ll post another update at a later time. Till then keep keeping on y’all.

P.S.
Thank y’all for trying to keep that crazy duck 🦆 under control. Trust me when I say I know it’s a 24/7 job. 🤪
Glad to hear things are better.

🙏🙏🙏

The Ninja Goose has got it under control.

Duck Duck Goose

Update: Mrs. L is doing better. The infusions took a little longer then it should’ve but it has started the much needed turn for the better. She’s not out the woods yet but we are definitely starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers. We can’t tell you how grateful we are for that. I’ll post another update at a later time. Till then keep keeping on y’all.

P.S.

Am glad things are looking up for y'all.

Words don't always work. - Stay out of mischief. ....and, sometimes they do? :)

"P.S.
Thank y’all for trying to keep that crazy duck 🦆 under control. Trust me when I say I know it’s a 24/7 job.
🤪"
- Maybe more like 37/9? :)

P.S.
5596C722-C5F4-49BD-8FBE-D92C2BCBE72C.gif

P.S.
Glad she is doing better, you just hang in there KL, you also take care of yourself, your in the ducks…er…our thoughts……

Back