testtest

Adjusting sights

Did I miss something.......@OkiePewPew....cross what..........šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Whoā€™s cross what now hmmmmm??
61D6365B-ACB6-46A2-AF80-7684FBEE6011.png

As I said above I started ā€œshootingā€ on Nintendoā€™s duck hunt game. The first time I played it was at a neighborā€™s house and his 60ā€ tv. With the length of the gun controllers cord you had to stand pretty close and closing one eye meant not seeing 1/2 the ducks coming up. So, I learned very early to shoot both eyes open. After picking up actual shooting it always felt completely unnatural to close my left eye like everyone else seemed to do and continued my eyes wide open style. Didnā€™t find out until years later about X-eye and it all finally made sense. Also super helpful when I added in a rifle with RDS, no learning curve.
1597077897689.gif

Sorry....couldnā€™t resist........šŸ˜¬

Any serious left handed guitar player back then would have flipped the old girl upside down. Ala Paul McCartney, Elliot Easton, James Marshall Hendrix. šŸ¤Ŗ
I know a lefty who can blow your mind equally well either right side up or upside down on a right or left handed guitar. Back then you guys had little choice. I personally could no sooner play a left handed guitar than I could shoot the moon out with a crossbow. :)
Yep, that's the difference between any 'serious' guitar player and everybody else. But then, who said I was serious player ... LOL! I'm nowhere near these guys you mentioned. Although I do play a little 'blues/cross harp that kinda' covers up most of my bad guitar licks. ;)

I looked at the rear sight with a microscope and see the Hellcat has a tiny "glued" stop pin on both sides of the dovetailed rear sight. I assume they are to keep the rear sight in place, but it makes me wonder if I pound the sight over and break the glue, if that voids my warranty. No comment back from Springfield so far.

Back