testtest

Aguila De Acero - Blu-ray

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
I am so excited after about a three week wait my copy Blu-ray copy of Aguila De Acero came in. Ok enough being cute, it's Iron Eagle. Iron Eagle was one of those movies that meant so much to me as a kid. I have probably seen this movie thousands of times in my lifetime. Along with Full Metal Jacket, Red Dawn and Die Hard this is the type of movie if it's on tv I will watch it again and again. So what's up with the película (movie in Spanish)? So Iron Eagle was never released on Blu-ray in the US, in fact as far as I can tell the only place it was released........was Spain. Well I need this movie on my Plex Server, the full screen dvd edition was not cutting the mustard. I needed 5.1 DTS and in widescreen high def goodness.

So but how does the Spanish Blu-ray help me? Well when you rip movies, you pick the languages to be included. Voila an easy work around to get my movie fix.

Any other Plex users in the group? If you don't know what Plex is, think about it as your own personal local Netflix. So what are the movies that are on your list of always have to watch no matter how many times you have seen it?

IMG_4864.jpg

Back