testtest

Ammo, online prices

I’m on AmmoSeek all the time. Typically… if the price of Ammo is super low, as was the case here, shipping gets jacked up. Vendors do it all the time. $10 for 1000 rounds of 5.56 is unheard of. As is paying Internet only via cash/Venmo…via a chat.

I hear. You on SGAmmo….legit company. But my comment was based on that particular vendor after looking at their website, hell…they copied the logo from a legit website.

There are a few vendors on ammoseek that just lowered their price per round but jacked their shipping WAY up.
One in particular, used to be 220ish for 1K rounds of reman 124Gr 9mm. Shipping was $20 or so. UPS ground.
They lowered their price to 189 for 1K rounds, but jacked priced up from $20 to $80, same ammo.

I personally use AmmunitionPlanet for 9mm bulk ammo.
I have used SG Ammo in the past, they’re legit…but their ammo prices are bargain basement low either…that was my point. Too good to be true, it either is…or there’s a catch :)
By my choice I only use places that accept credit/debit cards. Anyone who feels comfortable using other types of payments is all them. When you see reloading components at prices WELL below current market is a HUGE red flag, especially when sites aren't accepting cc/dc's.

Most places rape you on shipping. A few places have "Clubs" you can join, usually about $100/year, which then gives you free shipping and advance access to sales and things.

Ammoseek usually lists vendors that have free shipping. I've found good deals, mostly on 5.56 and shotshells there. I buy a lot from Natchez, but you gotta catch them when they have sales. Which is pretty often. Usually free shipping over $200 or something.

My local Farm and Home usually has 124 gr. Blazer Brass around $13/box.

Ammoseek usually lists vendors that have free shipping. I've found good deals, mostly on 5.56 and shotshells there. I buy a lot from Natchez, but you gotta catch them when they have sales. Which is pretty often. Usually free shipping over $200 or something.
They do…but you still gotta be careful. You can filter shipping costs as well but honestly, they’re not updated as often as the price of the ammo is. On their shipping scale, higher the number, better the price…and I haven’t found that to be very accurate or up to date. I select 6 or higher…and there’s companies out there charging 80 bucks to ship 1K rounds of 9mm, no thanks. I’m a reload guy, I shoot ranges for fun and a lot of ammo. If my guns can’t shoot quality reloads, I don’t want ‘em. If there’s an issue, I’ll switch to factory new…which is what I did when I first got my Prodigy, and it didn’t make a difference. Deals are to be had for sure…you just gotta know the market and look.

They do…but you still gotta be careful. You can filter shipping costs as well but honestly, they’re not updated as often as the price of the ammo is. On their shipping scale, higher the number, better the price…and I haven’t found that to be very accurate or up to date. I select 6 or higher… and there’s companies out there charging 80 bucks to ship 1K rounds of 9mm, no thanks. I’m a reload guy, I shoot ranges for fun and a lot of ammo. If my guns can’t shoot quality reloads, I don’t want ‘em. If there’s an issue, I’ll switch to factory new…which is what I did when I first got my Prodigy, and it didn’t make a difference. Deals are to be had for sure…you just gotta know the market and look.
I don't shoot reloads other than my own and I only load .357, .44 and 12 and 20 gauge.

Try Bucking Horse Outpost and SG Ammo.....Trick is to get ammo at a fair price with free shipping. Both have low thresholds for free shipping and great sales. Several weeks ago I had a case of 1,000 of Blazer Brass 124 grain delivered with free shipping for $274.00 tax included. Both places ship quickly with ammo arriving within 3 or 4 working days of order.

I don’t buy any ammo online, or actually anything online, no CC here, but my shop will match any online ammo price, and if I need some on way go to the range, I just live 5 minutes from Dunham’s, there price are good in my area and well stocked

Try true shot gun club, they run shipping specials every once in a while. If it's your first order you can use code freeship or shipfree, not sure which one it was but they gave me free shipping on my first order and the prices are also good. So if your a 1st timer there stock up and use the code. It's a good site to get on their mailing list they will email you with deals on different ammo and shipping every now and then.

Back