testtest

Ammo, online prices

Just make sure you shop locally and around the net in general. I use SG regularly, but their price on 10mm has been among the highest over the last year. While at the same time they were the first place to have inventory on odd stuff like .45-70, 30 Carbine and .45 Colt after ammo disappeared. I can get .380 and 10mm locally for 60% the price that SG is asking today. The free freight over $200 is pretty attractive. How's that for bouncing back and forth?

We had a huge ammo shipment at my part time job at Academy. So many calibers we dont see alot of.
.300 Blackout in many different grains.
.243, .270, 30-30, 45-70 Gov't, 30-06, 22-250, .300 Win Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, 10mm, .45 LC - just to name a few.

I even found small rifle primers. It was like christmas opening up all those boxes just loaded with ammo.

Only sad thing was the prices. lol

Last edited:
I have been looking for 300 PRC for a while now. It seems when I find it, it is always over $80 a box. NOT HAPPENING! I last bought it for $63 a box last fall. Going to let it sit until prices go down. Will start shooting my .308 more.

Everyone fasten your seatbelts. Sgammo.com is running out of Tulamo 9mm, which indicates the supply of Russian ammo in general will be running out in the states soon. I bet Vanderbrink is stocking up on champagne...

18 miles ain't nothing brother. Those are good prices. I'm going to follow your example here in a few minutes in fact. And the nearest Bass Pro to me is more like 40 plus miles.
I know now for sure you are from mo that’s exactly what they tell back there we sometimes stay in Joplin and drive to Branson they say that a short drive .

I know now for sure you are from mo that’s exactly what they tell back there we sometimes stay in Joplin and drive to Branson they say that a short drive .
Yeah the one in Springfield used to be the big draw. Still is I suppose. My cousin lives a few blocks away from it.

These days I don't do a 3 hour trip, they have one in Hazelwood and they are putting another one in somewhere like Kirkwood or Sunset Hills, which is about 2 miles from where I report to work.

Yeah the one in Springfield used to be the big draw. Still is I suppose. My cousin lives a few blocks away from it.

These days I don't do a 3 hour trip, they have one in Hazelwood and they are putting another one in somewhere like Kirkwood or Sunset Hills, which is about 2 miles from where I report to work.
Damn, there was a bar in Springfield called Cartoons that I used to go to with other sales reps 20 years ago...had some great times there. Saw a lot of things that "stay-in-the-field" so to speak...meaning other reps doing unspeakable things with questionable local females back at the Holiday Inn...and I mean unspeakable.

I have lots of friends in aurora and they go to the in Springfield the new one would be super convenient for you . Remember you have to set up an account on line with them very easy and buy it on line to ship to your store and they will let you know when it is ready to pick up good luck brother have a great rest of day

I have lots of friends in aurora and they go to the in Springfield the new one would be super convenient for you . Remember you have to set up an account on line with them very easy and buy it on line to ship to your store and they will let you know when it is ready to pick up good luck brother have a great rest of day
Oh I got a card my friend. ;)

Back