testtest

Ammunition shortage winding down soon?

Last Saturday I went to my LGS i was able to get one box of 308. So since I could get one box I picked up another m1a magazine for 10.00 less then if I got it from Springfield. So next time I'll get another one foe it and another magazine for my 1911

Not that it is my favorite place, but if you have a shoot point blank near you, they actually have ongoing shipments given their larger scale. Pallets at a time. Every time I go in there they have everything short of d ammo. I think they are only allowing 5 box max or 1 bulk pack, and you have to be a member or shooting that day. 16.95 for a box. Darn good prices for current times. I think they are requiring lowest membership though (I am a member)

Not that it is my favorite place, but if you have a shoot point blank near you, they actually have ongoing shipments given their larger scale. Pallets at a time. Every time I go in there they have everything short of d ammo. I think they are only allowing 5 box max or 1 bulk pack, and you have to be a member or shooting that day. 16.95 for a box. Darn good prices for current times. I think they are requiring lowest membership though (I am a member)
That is a decent price in today's market!

Is shoot point blank an LGS?

I went to the lgs that I use alot and have bought several tools and safe but I can get just one box, so I bought one and a Springfield magazine for my M1A at 20.00 less then if I bought it from Springfield. May go back and get another one

Do You mind my asking which M1A you own? I love the tanker, but really want a National Match chambered in 6.5 c... I have a few Springfields. 1911 Mil Spec .45, Saint 5.56, and Saint Victor .308/7.62. I am up in the air between the National Match and the Model 2020 Waypoint... Thoughts?

Back