testtest

An Armed School Employee Helped Stop a School Shooting Yesterday. Media Remains Silent

wmg1299

Professional
A gunman entered a school which was hosting a Summer Camp in Duncanville, TX (just outside Dallas) yesterday. An armed camp employee exchanged gunfire with the suspect, who then tried to enter a classroom filled with kids. The suspect was shot and killed by police officers, who arrived on the scene and confronted the gunman within 2 minutes. I live in Dallas and didn't hear anything about this.

I'm no fan of NBC news, but at least they mentioned it on their website. Did you guys hear about this? Did the story you saw mention the armed school/camp employee? Shouldn't the media be covering this as much as they did the Uvalde shooting?

The local Fox affiliate did a follow-up which identified the suspect. The suspect had multiple priory felony convictions for drug offenses and Intoxication Manslaughter, but was surprisingly still able to get a gun. I doubt that the national media will do a follow-up now that this info has been released.

No story at Fox, Breitbart or Daily Wire. But Breitbart had this:

Add these to the Charleston, WV incident, and it's no wonder the dems are telling everyone that good guys with guns are a myth. Everything they say is the opposite of the truth.

Let’s be realistic, the plan is to eventually disarm the general population so why would the anti 2A crowd want to glorify a citizen who legally owns a firearm and protects children from being killed. It doesn’t fit their agenda.
I'm not surprised to see MSNBC, CNN, and the other usual suspects ignoring recent cases of both School Resource Officers and legally-armed citizens effectively protecting school children. What I don't understand is why supposedly conservative news sources are also failing or refusing to cover these stories. The local Fox News affiliate, which isn't necessarily conservative, at least mentioned the incident while the national Fox News shows did not. I had hoped that Fox News had a separate agenda from the openly liberal networks, but it is starting to look like they don't.

I'm not surprised to see MSNBC, CNN, and the other usual suspects ignoring recent cases of both School Resource Officers and legally-armed citizens effectively protecting school children. What I don't understand is why supposedly conservative news sources are also failing or refusing to cover these stories. The local Fox News affiliate, which isn't necessarily conservative, at least mentioned the incident while the national Fox News shows did not. I had hoped that Fox News had a separate agenda from the openly liberal networks, but it is starting to look like they don't.
I heard a bit about this story on a conservative talk radio show this morning. He mentioned the quick response by police, but no mention of an armed camp employee. Makes me think there’s something not right about this story.

I heard a bit about this story on a conservative talk radio show this morning. He mentioned the quick response by police, but no mention of an armed camp employee. Makes me think there’s something not right about this story.
It could be that everybody wants to talk about the incident but all the info isn't out yet so the radio show is only stating the current known more accurate info instead of spreading misinformation. I'm sure the report will be updated today as more comes out.

As most of us know in the event of a tragedy today's mainstream media will report whatever they hear the moment they hear it instead of waiting for the facts to come in first.

National Fox News is not conservative. Really not much different from CNN or MSNBC.

Back