testtest

Another Legion for Pre-Order: P365-AGX Legion

Many dealers have this new Legion listed for $1199, although right now it's out of stock. As soon as this pre-order from Sig expires, I expect them to be available at dealers cheaper than the $1299 that Sig is offering them at.

I ordered the P226 X-FIVE Legion, but I'm not so sure about this one. Even $1199 is a lot of money for this one.
It does however get a pretty good review from Humble Marksman.

So how's the P226 BTW?

So how's the P226 BTW?
As much as I hate to say it, it's on the way back to Sig.
No mechanical problems, but it did have some grinding marks about an inch long on the right side of the frame that had had Cerekote applied over them that I didn't think was fitting for Sig's flagship model.
There's no excuse for this getting past Sig's quality control. Other than this obvious defect, it was a beautiful gun and very impressive in how it operated.
So now I'm waiting to see how Sig is going to handle this. If their solution is anything other than a replacement, we're gonna have problems.
From what I've seen and heard Sig doesn't refinish aluminum frames so I'm expecting it to be replaced.
20231015_154542.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say it, it's on the way back to Sig.
No mechanical problems, but it did have some grinding marks about an inch long on the right side of the frame that had had Cerekote applied over them that I didn't think was fitting for Sig's flagship model.
There's no excuse for this getting past Sig's quality control. Other than this obvious defect, it was a beautiful gun and very impressive in how it operated.
So now I'm waiting to see how Sig is going to handle this. If their solution is anything other than a replacement, we're gonna have problems.
From what I've seen and heard Sig doesn't refinish aluminum frames so I'm expecting it to be replaced.View attachment 45831

Bummer. And agreed, that's unacceptable, esp. on a pistol in that price range. But I'm pretty confident Sig will take care of you. Please keep us posted.

How is a P365 in any configuration Worth 226 Legion money? It’s not IMO, but as they say the value is in the the eye of the beholder.
You beat me to it, I paid $1,200 for my P226 SAO Legion, and another $500 a year later to replace the slide with the Pro/RDS slide, but that was my doing, I didn't need to. The RDS cut P226 Legion is still around this price today. I guess the portability is the argument, but around $900 feels more reasonable.

How many Glock 19’s or 17’s variations are there except the difference in gen’s, there may be 2 G19’s regular and the 19x, all others just 1, just sayin

That's my point - there really have been no significant variations at all (or innovations, for that matter...). They've just been making the same handgun in different flavors for 30 years and never try anything new or different. I'd call that the definition of "milking it." And they're getting left behind as a result. ;)

At least the P320 and the P365 were/are actually innovative, and that's true even if you're just talking about the basic models.

Last edited:
How is a P365 in any configuration Worth 226 Legion money? It’s not IMO, but as they say the value is in the the eye of the beholder.
I've been seeing P226 and P229 SAO Legions for $949, a hell of a deal! No they aren't optic ready and they are a bit large for concealed carry, but they are top of the line versions of a platform which has been battle proven over decades.
Now Sig comes out with a version of the flavor of the month club, adds fancy paint, a built in comp, and a mag well and wants $1300 for it? Sorry P365 owners, I didn't mean to belittle the P365 as it is a fine gun, but the price is getting a little out of hand.
Now that I've gotten that out, if the price gets down to $1199 (or less) as I think it will, I still might buy one.🤗

I've been seeing P226 and P229 SAO Legions for $949, a hell of a deal! No they aren't optic ready and they are a bit large for concealed carry, but they are top of the line versions of a platform which has been battle proven over decades.
Now Sig comes out with a version of the flavor of the month club, adds fancy paint, a built in comp, and a mag well and wants $1300 for it? Sorry P365 owners, I didn't mean to belittle the P365 as it is a fine gun, but the price is getting a little out of hand.
Now that I've gotten that out, if the price gets down to $1199 (or less) as I think it will, I still might buy one.🤗
I don’t have a problem with the P365 and truthfully with the mods I’ve made to mine I’m in that Legion neighborhood, but when someone whips out a P365 Legion at the range I am going to be obliged to whip out my 226 Legion SAO RXP and utter those famous words:

That’s not a Legion. THIS…is a Legion.

Back